Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 01:43 PM

Re: Why are men

I can afford that...... £4 is reasonable for 2 minutes...I usually take 5 which usually consists of 3 minutes of begging...1 for foreplay and 1 for......well, you get my drift.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2017, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I can afford that...... £4 is reasonable for 2 minutes...I usually take 5 which usually consists of 3 minutes of begging...1 for foreplay and 1 for......well, you get my drift.

I do believe you as daft as I am. Well nothing wrong with that
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 01:59 PM

Oh dear. My friend had to call the police last night. He got pissed again,banging on the door and windows of her house. I`m going to get a right effing seeing to. I do hope not as I like my face the way it is. I`m a very mild person. Me use an elbow?,or a rabbit punch?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Oh dear. My friend had to call the police last night. He got pissed again,banging on the door and windows of her house. I`m going to get a right effing seeing to. I do hope not as I like my face the way it is. I`m a very mild person. Me use an elbow?,or a rabbit punch?
I think your friend should get rid of him and, if he does this again get the police to advise him that it is harassment. If a drunken man was banging on my door, I would ask the police what action I could take to stop it happening again An intoxicated man who ,loses his cool, can be a potential danger
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

17-01-2017, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think your friend should get rid of him and, if he does this again get the police to advise him that it is harassment. If a drunken man was banging on my door, I would ask the police what action I could take to stop it happening again An intoxicated man who ,loses his cool, can be a potential danger
Quite. This is not the first time. He can be charming but my friend has been told by me that if she let`s him in again I will get very cross. Men who think they are in love and hit the booze??? BAD news.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 03:46 PM

Quite. This is not the first time. He can be charming but my friend has been told by me that if she let`s him in again I will get very cross. Men who think they are in love and hit the booze??? BAD news.
Well it is her choice, but if she takes no notice. I would be tempted to keep your relationship on very business like terms, or you could end up with more trouble.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

17-01-2017, 03:54 PM

Twink-this all goes back to dating sites. We met,the odd kiss and cuddle. But it was obvious we were not `meant for each other` But we became very good friends,we look out for each other.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

17-01-2017, 03:58 PM

Twink-this all goes back to dating sites. We met,the odd kiss and cuddle. But it was obvious we were not `meant for each other` But we became very good friends,we look out for each other.
Well if she doesn't get rid of this idiot, I hope that you don't suffer for her mistake.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

17-01-2017, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well if she doesn't get rid of this idiot, I hope that you don't suffer for her mistake.
Is L jealous of my friendship with Veronica? Is Veronica jealous of my friendship with Jane? Apart from Vee who is just a young un at 51( I know craddle snatcher) we are over 60.

This is not the school yard-friends are friends
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 06:22 PM

It begs the question again,can Men & Women JUST be Friends ?as one will always want more unless of course You have been Friends since Childhood....Oh what a tangled web We weave...but..that's Life..and We must do Our best to enjoy what's left of it...Cheers OG.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top