Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 01:51 PM

Re: Babies Names

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't think Ocean is too bad actually Aysa, but Strawberry?
I bet she's ever so glad you didn't!
If she had I wonder if Nellie would have eaten her.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If she had I wonder if Nellie would have eaten her.

You are soppy Twink. x
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You are soppy Twink. x
I think I am becoming quite fond of naughty Nellie.
CailinRua
The High Coast
CailinRua is female  CailinRua has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 05:37 PM

Most celebrity child names are downright stupid, the worst ones being Pilot Inspektor (son of Jason Lee) and Moxie Crimefighter (daughter of Penn Jillette).

But you can have a perfectly 'normal' name and not be happy with it. I always hated my name. I used a diminutive of it but still wasn't happy then in April 1981 I changed it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by CailinRua ->
Most celebrity child names are downright stupid, the worst ones being Pilot Inspektor (son of Jason Lee) and Moxie Crimefighter (daughter of Penn Jillette).

But you can have a perfectly 'normal' name and not be happy with it. I always hated my name. I used a diminutive of it but still wasn't happy then in April 1981 I changed it.
hi Cailin

Haven't seen you for a while. Are you ok?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
A great photo Malcolm. He looks like a happy little chap. I also have a Teddy in the family and think it's good name.
I quite like the name its masculine enough for when he is older and cute enough for their younger years....a winner all round.

Thankfully Teddy has more hair than his grandad

Only joking Grandad Malcolm
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I quite like the name its masculine enough for when he is older and cute enough for their younger years....a winner all round.

Thankfully Teddy has more hair than his grandad

Only joking Grandad Malcolm
Thanks for that Tpin, you are so right about the hair, but it doesn't worry me at all, hair was a bloody nuisance anyway, I don't miss it at all.
Teddy is an absolute joy to both of us, we are delighted.
CailinRua
The High Coast
CailinRua is female  CailinRua has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
hi Cailin

Haven't seen you for a while. Are you ok?
I have sarcoidosis, Longdogs, but apart from that, I'm fine thank you. I left the forum for a while due to the playground mentality of certain members.

Not pleased with the DWP at the moment. They declared me fit for work (which I'm not) and I took them to tribunal. I won my case and the decision was overturned. They were advised not to assess me for 2 years and now the sods have sent for me for a fit for work assessment! I have agoraphobia and cannot use public transport so how the clanging bell do they expect me to get work? I also have Asperger's Syndrome.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 06:26 PM

I thought the name the Beckhams gave their daughter,
Harper seven was either deliberate to be unusual, or downright daft.
Take your pick.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by CailinRua ->
I have sarcoidosis, Longdogs, but apart from that, I'm fine thank you. I left the forum for a while due to the playground mentality of certain members.

Not pleased with the DWP at the moment. They declared me fit for work (which I'm not) and I took them to tribunal. I won my case and the decision was overturned. They were advised not to assess me for 2 years and now the sods have sent for me for a fit for work assessment! I have agoraphobia and cannot use public transport so how the clanging bell do they expect me to get work? I also have Asperger's Syndrome.
I knew about your Asperger's but didn't know you had the other problems. It's good to have you back.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top