Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 05:49 PM

Re: Being Absolutely, Totally Honest, Have You Let Yourself Go?

I used to say about myself that I had the looks of Rock Hudson, the voice of Gregory Peck & the physique of Johnny .
Weismuller.

Johnny turned out to have had a squeaky voice, Rock was not a ladys man & Gregory played Dr Mengeles in the BOYS FROM BRAZIL.

Of course none of that is anything to do with your question. I do my best with a now ageing body, but retain a fabulous smile (my best feature) & have a marvellous head of hair (AMAMI thanks).

Food for thought, beautiful minds produce beautiful people
Welshie
United Kingdom
Welshie is female  Welshie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 05:59 PM

the only thing i have let go is i have put on weight and even though i do 2 zumba classes a week cant shift it
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 06:06 PM

It takes me a lot longer to reach "passable" these days
But I fully intend to try as long as I possibly can
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Alien, You sound a real 'hottie'!!
Ha ha @ hottie ... I've never been a hottie but at six two and never having had a weight problem I'm not in the blobby club either lol . If anything I need to gain weight but to be honest ... I'm me and too old to change or worry about such things these days . Happy single and simply drifting along doing my own thing
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 06:14 PM

I haven't let myself go - but the best I can do is look passable.
It doesn't bother me too much - all my friends are the same and their husbands are even worse!! lol
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 06:32 PM

I think I'm carrying a bit more weight than I used to, even though I try to keep in shape. I still look after my hair and skin though.

Like Meg and Orangutan said, I have only myself to please, and the wonderful thing about dogs is - they don't nit-pick, and love me just as I am.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have only myself to please, and the wonderful thing about dogs is - they don't nit-pick, and love me just as I am.
If any spouse/partner of mine nit picked me about my looks I'd tell them to look at themselves!

I have a friend whose (ex)husband used to say nasty things to her about what she looked like etc.
OMG when I saw the man I had to laugh - he was so unkempt and ugly I wondered how he dared to criticise his wife..
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 06:50 PM

I have a mug which says on it, " I'd let myself go, but, I've already gone!"
No, I don't think I have actually, I've never been one for lots of make-up, hair do's or posh frocks so I'm more or less the same but, older.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 07:10 PM

Ok guys-get in the gym,push those bars and get great pecs-enjoy because they become man boobs
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 07:24 PM

I think the correct term OG is..
Moobs

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top