Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 01:56 PM

Re: Tiffany in the hot seat.

I am off the pc now for the afternoon/evening, will be back to answer questions later this evening. If I have more that is. A big thank you to all who have asked so far.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 02:16 PM

Typical, I come on to post my question and you bugga off

Hi Tiffany

To take away the fear of flying for you, your fairy godmother tells you to blink your eyes and you will be whisked off to your own private island for 24 hrs. You're given the option of taking your loved one/s, or going alone. Which would chose?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 03:43 PM

When my sister washes dishes here she empties the bowl and leaves all the bits to clog the plug hole. This really annoys me ( so much so that I make her always use the dishwasher ) and I thought I would ask if you have any similar things that annoy you?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 03:46 PM

Hi Tiffany
When you go out on days out to car boots or antique/collector fairs,what is it that catches your eyes most and what is it that would tempt you to spend on it?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Hi Tiffany
When you go out on days out to car boots or antique/collector fairs,what is it that catches your eyes most and what is it that would tempt you to spend on it?
Hi Tiffany.
Do you actually own a beautiful Tiffany Lamp?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 07:03 PM

Hi Tiffany - What was your first job when you left school.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Typical, I come on to post my question and you bugga off

Hi Tiffany

To take away the fear of flying for you, your fairy godmother tells you to blink your eyes and you will be whisked off to your own private island for 24 hrs. You're given the option of taking your loved one/s, or going alone. Which would chose?
That's easy Pesta, I would take my Daughter, Son & I guess OH.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

12-03-2016, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
When my sister washes dishes here she empties the bowl and leaves all the bits to clog the plug hole. This really annoys me ( so much so that I make her always use the dishwasher ) and I thought I would ask if you have any similar things that annoy you?
Hi Twink, as I clear up mostly myself here that is a thing I always do anyway, but Son does leave his plates etc on the work top when he could easily put them in the dishwasher. I end up rinsing them & stacking them.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

12-03-2016, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Hi Tiffany
Great question, Aysa & one I'll enjoy answering. I collect Thelwell items, so anything related that I haven't already got.
I wouldn't spend silly money though. The most I spent was on a plastic Thelwell pony & rider, large one from the 70's & I paid £36. I did buy a pair of Zeiss binoculars for bird watching new & they were £200, but I spend a bit more than that on my camera.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

12-03-2016, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Hi Tiffany.
Do you actually own a beautiful Tiffany Lamp?
No I don't EZ. I do like those though.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top