Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 04:59 PM

Re: Cracking up - oh dear...

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Just lately when I first get up, I make a pot of Tea, the put the Tea Cosy on the Kettle.
Seems we all have more in common than we thought
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Just lately when I first get up, I make a pot of Tea, the put the Tea Cosy on the Kettle.
Ha! Love it
These are all making me feel so much better
Thanks Pesta!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 05:01 PM

Tpin - I really cannot stop laughing at what you just posted

Must admit I've done the glasses thing too!
I've also done the typical go upstairs and forget what you went up for. I try and remain calm, imagine where I just was when I thought about going upstairs, and hey presto.....I remember! (usually)
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 05:04 PM

Oh dear .... so it's true what they say about getting older!

Keep them coming, it cheers a gloomy day
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 05:24 PM

I've even done the "tucked my skirt in to my panties" thing once (at least I hope it was only the once) and I walked through town before a kindly lady pointed it out to me!!!
The only saving graces are that they were a pretty pair and my legs were brown at the time!
This is most cathartic!
I have many more.....
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

06-02-2016, 05:30 PM

When on holiday in France I asked for steak tartare... "très bien cuit"!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 05:34 PM

I usually put my specs on my head, as I work on building sites it's safer that way.

Anyway I get ready for work and off I go, I drive the 25 miles or so to work, go to the cabin for a quick cuppa and read, where's my glasses? Nope, not on my head, look through pockets, nope, completely empty van in case they've fallen off whilst loading, nothing.

All morning I struggle to read my tape measure, having to check with my colleagues that I've set out properly.

Struggle through lunch break, trying to read etc.

Return to work and it's raining, so I put my hoodie hood up and they fall to the ground. I must have had them on my head when I put my hoodie on for work and they'd been in there all morning.

Little did I know that my pal knew, and the lads had been shouting "they're behind you' all morning.
Bastids
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2016, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Ha! Love it
These are all making me feel so much better
Thanks Pesta!
Thanks Rhian there's some hilarious ones aren't there? You've had some great senior moments
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

06-02-2016, 05:41 PM

My cousin is a Lawyer and has picked up a very peculiar habit of air kissing cheeks not once, or "Luvvies" twice but three times!!!
I always forget and when we meet up I usually go in for a bumbled third air kiss and half knock the poor woman out with my forehead
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

06-02-2016, 06:37 PM

I tried a new top on one morning for the sole purpose of seeing what it looked like. I liked it so much however, that I left it on.
I taught two lessons before going to the staffroom for break where my colleagues took great delight in removing the pricetag and 50% Off Sale tag from my back!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top