Join for free
Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 10:09 PM

Re: Should women allow...

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
The Bream record was only 8lb 8oz when I was a young teen swimfeeder. Caught in Chiddingstone Castle Lake (so told )
Like Cricket...then fishing, philately and something else I can't remember.

Much influenced by Bernard Venables inc Mr Crabtree
Ye gods, how old are you, it was 13lb 8oz when I was a teenager, also caught in Chiddingstone Castle.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Ye gods, how old are you, it was 13lb 8oz when I was a teenager, also caught in Chiddingstone Castle.
Yes sorry, the Chub and Tench was 8lb 8oz . Chub (shared) caught by Deeks, River Rother 1951.......look up on Google ..Top 50 Chub.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 10:28 PM

As women go off sex at an early age, should women encourage their husbands to visit prostitutes and give employment to the many young and attractive Russia girls in the trade.
Perhaps also give him a few bob towards the cost?
Perhaps the women you've known have all gone off sex but trust me, it doesn't happen to ALL women, I'm still frisky!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
Perhaps the women you've known have all gone off sex but trust me, it doesn't happen to ALL women, I'm still frisky!
What ! the chemistry-driven passion, the not-being-able-to-wait stuff
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 10:41 PM

that's me all over!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 10:53 PM

Still Frisky hey Honey?
If I know anything.
Too risky!

Thats you all over!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 10:54 PM

Well i suppose visiting a lady of the night could mean you will know the price you pay Up Front
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire

20-11-2015, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Still Frisky hey Honey?
If I know anything.
Too risky!

Thats you all over!
Well you don't know me at all so actually, you don't know anything!
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 11:02 PM

Perhaps that is the answer, the man would not be bored to death by having to jump on a sack of bones and could experience from a young lady who is a little more learned in the art and positions to please a man
But could they 'pull' young ladies? Hmmm... maybe if they stood on a well stacked wallet ! Seriously though, going off sex is often due to an age thing - it bloody well hurts. Some ladies can't take HRT or use hormonal creams to help. Why should women put their health at risk to resurrect something that is now just a pleasant memory? And some men are so anxious to use the erection before it disappears they are not exactly gentle. Sex, for some women, can be an ordeal. I had no desire (?) to offend.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2015, 11:05 PM

Well you don't know me at all so actually, you don't know anything!
I will NOT take that as an insult Honey!

Right.
I am just off out for a pint to my local boozer.
Perhaps there will be a sex worker there to help cheer me up after that upsetting remark

Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top