Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2014, 11:36 AM

Re: Making your life in another country..

I remember when I was young going to a briefing on people that could emigrate to Australia. Two friends and myself went we did think about it seriously got all the paperwork funny enough we did not tell our families what we were planning on doing. The ideas of the young.

I did work in Germany for a while used to come back at the weekend, loved it but don't know if I would move now, there is nothing stopping hubby and myself going, if we did though I think it would have to be Spain.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2014, 11:45 AM

Oh good grief Bruce... You Aussies are strange. lol!!

That said.. If I EVER considered another country it would have to be an English speaking one... like the UK or Australia... however.. now I see that the "English speaking" is debatable.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2014, 10:18 AM

In retrospect I wish I had emigrated to Canada when I was younger. Instead I make do with living in Ireland. Sometimes I do think about trying a move to inland Spain, but I couldn't face another international move.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top