Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 09:34 AM

Re: Gay Ballroom Dancing

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
It was a poor choice of word Azz, maybe "accept" would have been better. What I am trying to say is that I am not anti-gay but "for me" it's not how nature intended us to be.
...... but surely it is still nature Alan?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 09:52 AM

The thread made me think of this

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Why not Alice

I think of sexuality in terms of as a kind of slide rule along which we all have a place when born with heterosexual at one end, homosexuals at the other and everyone else at varying degrees along it including those who have little sexual desire of any kind.

It is as natural to me as being born with a certain color of hair and eyes, we don't choose it that is how we are born.
That's exactly how I see sexuality too, we can be on either end of the rule or somewhere in between.

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
It was a poor choice of word Azz, maybe "accept" would have been better. What I am trying to say is that I am not anti-gay but "for me" it's not how nature intended us to be.
It's isn't how nature intended you to be Alan nor how nature intended me to be but it is how nature intended others to be. So it's as natural to them as being heterosexual is to us.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
The thread made me think of this

They don't make them like her any more sadly, greatly missed I think.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:05 AM

I've found in My long Life those who are totally secure in Their Own heterosexuality just don't have a problem with Gay People,and adopt a live and let live attitude..So if Gay Folks want to dance Together,what's the problem?..You've nout to be afraid of unless You're worried They may ask YOU for a dance
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:08 AM

I agree with Alan. I have also Gay Male friends, I have nothing against Gay people at all, and yes, why shouldn't they do things just like straight people, but come on, you can't say it looks natural to see two men on a dance floor doing the Tango!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by aquablue ->
Together,what's the problem?..You've nout to be afraid of unless You're worried They may ask YOU for a dance
....and I would be honoured if they did as I would if anyone asked me
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
...... but surely it is still nature Alan?
I think I'll leave it at that Mags if you don't mind, we can be going round in circles here.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

15-07-2014, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I agree with Alan. I have also Gay Male friends, I have nothing against Gay people at all, and yes, why shouldn't they do things just like straight people, but come on, you can't say it looks natural to see two men on a dance floor doing the Tango!
I see to recall my gran and her sister used to go dancing together, they started during the war when men to dance with were rare, so I can't say seeing two people of the same sex dancing even makes me think instantly they are gay. I would guess at various times and places it has been quite normal for same sex couples to dance together.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by aquablue ->
I've found in My long Life those who are totally secure in Their Own heterosexuality just don't have a problem with Gay People,and adopt a live and let live attitude..So if Gay Folks want to dance Together,what's the problem?..You've nout to be afraid of unless You're worried They may ask YOU for a dance
well said AquaBlue.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top