Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2014, 11:50 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Originally Posted by Margoletta ->
Good morning everyone. Sunny again today here, lovely bit of breeze and generally super weather.

No elves in my garden though **sigh** I could do with a brownie or two to mow what I optimistically call my lawn...

As for Lidl, or Aldi or Leader Price, the 'hard discount' chains, as they call them over here, are deservedly popular, people everywhere want value for money and by and large that's what you get.

I was reading a womans magazine in the doctors waiting room last week, they did a test on face creams including some quite posh ones, the one that won was Lidl's Q10 day cream at less than €3 a pot, some of the others were over €20. Although that might say more about face creams than Lidl, come to think of it lol...
Your lawn sounds a bit like mine. I call mine my weed bed...But yesterday I finally finished the mammoth job of getting it all from knee high to "normal".

Belated good morning to all. Been a bit busy this morning, but hoping to carry on with the garden clearing now that it's a bit cooler.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2014, 12:09 PM

Good Morning to all you early birds housework this morning, hairdressers this afternoon.
Just realised it should be good afternoon
Margoletta
France
Margoletta is female 

19-06-2014, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Your lawn sounds a bit like mine. I call mine my weed bed...But yesterday I finally finished the mammoth job of getting it all from knee high to "normal".

Belated good morning to all. Been a bit busy this morning, but hoping to carry on with the garden clearing now that it's a bit cooler.
Rub it in, why don't you lol !!

Setting aside the grass, it is becoming more a slash-and-burn issue on the shrubs. Pruning does not describe what needs to happen.. **sigh**.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top