Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
BDBoop
Twin Cities
BDBoop is female 

08-06-2014, 12:24 AM

Re: Hello from Minnesota

I will! My nephew publishes on Amazon as well, Adam J. Nicolai. If I didn't talk him into it, I gave him a big shove and I am SO glad I did.
BDBoop
Twin Cities
BDBoop is female 

08-06-2014, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Hi Bobbi and welcome from me too

Love the "it's complicated" status - that's what mine should read.

We have another member who publishes on Amazon - check him out ... he's called Phil Whitehead.
As for me, I'll shoot for a long story short. Late July 2008, my husband makes the big "I love you, but I'm not IN love with you. And I don't like you, and I don't want you living here anymore" announcement. One would think it's all about me, but THREE DAYS after he drops me on my sister's doorstep, his partner in Second Life comes up for a visit, and by 15 August, she and her two daughters have moved into my home.

They've been together ever since. He refuses to file for divorce. I feel it's pretty "insult to injury" for me to pay for a divorce I didn't want, but my 20th wedding anniversary is coming up and frankly, I'd rather die than still be married for that.

There's nothing in the drop-down to cover this.
Magic
United States
Magic is female  Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 04:36 AM

Hi and a warm welcome to you...
BDBoop
Twin Cities
BDBoop is female 

08-06-2014, 04:40 AM

A fellow American! Greetings.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 12:32 PM

Good afternoon Bobbi darlin' and (belated) greetings and welcome from me too.
BDBoop
Twin Cities
BDBoop is female 

08-06-2014, 12:54 PM

Hi, Uncle Joe! I hope you're having a lovely day.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by BDBoop ->
Hi, Uncle Joe! I hope you're having a lovely day.
That I am darlin' - thank you - its a beautiful summer day here - cloudless blue sky and warm sun. Have just eaten a large Sunday roast, so am now replete. As you get to know me, you'll learn that FOOD is one of my greatest joys and I indulge in large quantities.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 06:55 PM

Hello Bobbi & welcome from another neighbour in SE Ontario, hope you have a good time here
BDBoop
Twin Cities
BDBoop is female 

08-06-2014, 11:14 PM

Thank you ma'am! I have to map review Canada, it's rather embarrassing not knowing from whereabouts you hale.

North of Lake Huron?
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2014, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by BDBoop ->
Thank you ma'am! I have to map review Canada, it's rather embarrassing not knowing from whereabouts you hale.

North of Lake Huron?
Were SE of Peterborough Ontario, ha-ha, quite far from Lake Huron, that's ok I think you're about parallel with Toronto ? That's where I was born. We're over 1 1/2 hr drive from TO now.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top