Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 02:58 PM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good afternoon all lovely sunny day here in the SW...

My husband has been immobile since Friday morning due to his troublesome knee but today I've managed to get him into the garden in a comfy chair to enjoy the sunshine He has to go back to see the doctor in 10 days and if the anti-inflammatories haven't eased the pain he'll be given steroid injections.

Enjoy your day everyone!

Has anyone heard of any good April Fool pranks today?

This is one of the better ones I have heard over the years, although perhaps to fully appreciate it you need to know the cable car that currently is there:

http://westcorktimes.com/home/europe...dursey-island/
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 03:00 PM

Oh, and UJ seems to have revived an old one! :

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=16775
Teddy
U.S.A.
Teddy is male  Teddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 03:08 PM

Toilet Surprise>> NEW <<

Print out a life-size face (this can be anyone-someone in your family, a monster, a celebrity, your victim, or even yourself). Attach it to the underside of the toilet seat facing up. Now close the lid to the toilet. When your victim lifts the lid, they will get a scare!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
This is one of the better ones I have heard over the years, although perhaps to fully appreciate it you need to know the cable car that currently is there:

http://westcorktimes.com/home/europe...dursey-island/
Ania, the image of that cow on the zip wire will remain with me forever! Brilliant!
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

01-04-2014, 07:53 PM

Ania, the image of that cow on the zip wire will remain with me forever! Brilliant!
Glad you liked it, Mags! Just imagine the cow zipping along at 100mph!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2014, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Glad you liked it, Mags! Just imagine the cow zipping along at 100mph!
Curdled milk comes to mind
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world

01-04-2014, 09:04 PM

Curdled milk comes to mind

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top