Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2013, 05:11 PM

Re: if you were

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
They'd have a job Karen darlin' firstly it weighs a ton, secondly, the metal frame would stop them from wheeling it anywhere, and thirdly in order to get it out the door it would have to be taken apart - which isn't easy to do. So I still have no idea what the word 'run' means - not something I can do anymore.

You'd just have to trip 'em up with a big stick then UJ.
dreamer
tennessee usa
dreamer is female  dreamer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2013, 02:04 AM

If I was a spider (yuk) I would have to eat insects (yuk again) ooooohhhh. I'm with Twizard.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2013, 03:17 AM

You would enjoy sucking the blood out of flies and bugs. All spiders do. Some even suck the blood out of their husbands.
Sugerbugs are a delicacy.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2013, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
They'd have a job Karen darlin' firstly it weighs a ton, secondly, the metal frame would stop them from wheeling it anywhere, and thirdly in order to get it out the door it would have to be taken apart - which isn't easy to do. So I still have no idea what the word 'run' means - not something I can do anymore.
You're not being logical Uncle Joe - firstly, the chair is on wheels so it wouldn't matter how much it weighed and, for the sake of the scenario, they are callous and disrespectful thieves who have actually knocked your doorways through to enable the chair to be pushed through in one piece! Some people eh

ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2013, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
You'd just have to trip 'em up with a big stick then UJ.
Nah, I have an image of him sitting in his Sherman tank, gun barrel pointed right at them and he's chuckling away to himself

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top