Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2013, 04:29 PM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Good morning everyone. Been to the Vets early as one of my cats Tiger needs his teeth cleaning. Costs a fortune and after been given an estimate of £300 I rang another Vets and got it for £200. Still a lot of money, I know, but feel as though I got a bargain in the end
Weather was a oven yesterday Went to the bingo in the air conditioning and came out to the oven. Cloudy today although the sun is now on its way out. Windy here too. Have a nice day all.
Hi Sandra,

Have you not got Cat Insurance? That sounds a lot of money to me, Coco needs her teeth cleaned but the Vet said to leave it for a while because it will stress her out too much, because she has already been in Hospital twice at ten days at a time, we nearly lost her the last time and she was so frightened.

Sue x
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2013, 04:30 PM

Good afternoon all. I caught out in the thunderstorms this morning, soaked through, the sun is out now.
Moiramary
Lincoln
Moiramary is female  Moiramary has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2013, 04:41 PM

I hope the sun stays what, we have son and family arriving and are planning a B B Q.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2013, 04:47 PM

Enjoy the BBQ Moira
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2013, 07:53 PM

How do cats/animals in the wild clean keep their teeth clean? sure don't have anyone to do it for them.
Vets are coining it in.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2013, 10:00 PM

Don't forget animals in the wild would have a very different diet to domesticated pets - raw meat, grasses, herbs, etc so probably their teeth would be in good condition for longer. They would need their teeth to survive the competion and if they couldn't unfortunately - they'd die.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

03-08-2013, 07:45 PM

I have just had a message come through, that I am now friends with Yun-Fat Chow from Anna and the King of Siam, I am over the moon about it, I am waiting for a signed photograph of him.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top