Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 09:57 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Morning, a little cooler here in belfast last night so I did manage to get some sleep, heading out for my morning walk soon and going treat myself to a nice breakfast. Enjoy your day folks.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Well after attempting to retire from the running scene I have been dragged back by lots of well meaning friends and club members, so it appears I ain't gonna retire afterall. 5:45am run with my old training partner up the mountains for a 10-12 miler. So hot even at this time of the day. Absolutely loved it. Run for a few miles up hill and then through forestry and down into a nature reserve park. Bliss. Fresh air, hot sun, good company and some deer thrown in for good measure. Great start to the day .

Next time matey, take your rifle and hunt a deer or two - I'm very partial to venison!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Its called 'Unison' Robert .....

Pats darlin' - that's a Trade Union these days
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 10:49 AM

Surely they're in 'Unison' U Joe .....
As it should be
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 11:09 AM

Good Sunday morning all. It looks like everyone was up and about early this morning. I've only just had my brekkie.

Another hot one but very breezy today.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

14-07-2013, 11:14 AM

Feeling very crock and jaded this morning, some evil little sh*t lit a bonfire and the smell of it was inside my place before I realised it. Have been coughing and spluttering ever since and chest feels very tight, notwithstanding have been using my ventolin 'puffer'.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 11:19 AM

Ah thats rotten UJ - Ggrrrr
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 11:24 AM

Very hot here, but it's what we expect at this time of year, next month will be even hotter no doubt. We're off to a pancake party in an hour or so, mixed nationalities as usual so I have no doubt there will be lots of laughter. I hope you enjoy your picnic at Chatsworth plantman, Chatsworth park was my playground as a child and I lived at Chatsworth for 13 years with my first husband. I wouldn't want to live there again though. Have a lovely day all whatever you are doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 11:51 AM

Morning everyone looks like many of you had a restless night .... me included I eventually went downstairs, opened all the windows wide and tried to get some sleep there, managed about an hour before Cassie Cat jumped up on my lap and woke me

Keep cool folks!
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2013, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Lovely early morning walk with a nice fresh breeze. Promising to be very hot so under the garden brolly later with a good book
WELCOME Solo

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top