Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 08:11 PM

Re: Where's the Devil when you need him? I want my youth back.

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
Sometimes I look at myself as a boy and I feel very sorry for him. He took too many risks, and although he came through with his skin, he never really understood what he had done until it was too late. In the end, this very end, it all came down to luck. I got lucky ...... and I'm not sure that I deserve it.
Blooming eck AO, we both seem to have ridden our luck and wrote about it at exactly the same time.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Blooming eck AO, we both seem to have ridden our luck and wrote about it at exactly the same time.
I noticed.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I have just read all the replies to this thread and all I can say is...We're Doomed!

I would take the chance of being 21 again! I haven't had a bad life, I just love life!
Fancy buying a ticket and travelling with me?
Get away from these miserable old buggers.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 08:16 PM

Tpin, now I understand... you are being greedy. Well sorry even the devil wouldn't let you have two 21st birthdays.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Fancy buying a ticket and travelling with me?
Get away from these miserable old buggers.

Yes, you're on! I'll bring one of my pillows in case you get 'Man Flu' and you might not see 22 !!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

31-01-2016, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes, you're on! I'll bring one of my pillows in case you get 'Man Flu' and you might not see 22 !!
Bring both!pillows, oops now I understand you mean a pillow to rest my weary head.

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 08:28 PM

We all go through that “I wanna be young again” bit Tpin, but it soon passes and you become very grateful you didn’t get your wish. 21 in ten years time and you'd just be a young man with an old mans head inside, unless of course you had your all your memories deleted.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 08:39 PM

"Of Late I Think of Cliffordville"

The video has been removed all over YouTube but I did find this audio version. Pretend you ARE young again, Tpin, before mum and dad could afford a TV.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2016, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
We all go through that “I wanna be young again” bit Tpin, but it soon passes and you become very grateful you didn’t get your wish. 21 in ten years time and you'd just be a young man with an old mans head inside, unless of course you had your all your memories deleted.
Jem, I hadn't thought of my memories being deleted! Oh well, at least I'll have a 25inch waist!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

31-01-2016, 08:41 PM

I had one of those(25" waist)when I was 6.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top