Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:36 PM

Re: Hairgrips

I syringe my own ears. No problems with that, although I sometimes feel slightly dizzy for a minute or so.

BTW, how do you feel about the epithet 'Spitty', Spitty? That's twice someone's called you that on this thread.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
It would, but you'd look a right tit on a building site.
Get away with ya .. know you're teasing.
Surely no one would look twice or notice a cute pair of furry muffs under a hard hat and protective goggles.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
LOLOL Art nooooooooooooo!!!!!! hahahahaha I couldnt look,it felt like a really loud "whooshing" noise in my ear then everything was loud and noisy
Aysa, I don't think I'd like that! Your description sounded more like an express train to Paddington, went through your ears and out the other side!!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Aysa, I don't think I'd like that! Your description sounded more like an express train to Paddington, went through your ears and out the other side!!
It felt like it too.................
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Surely no one would look twice or notice a cute pair of furry muffs under a hard hat and protective goggles.
Morti, It would ruin his 'street cred'! Judd is 'Macho Man'!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I syringe my own ears. No problems with that, although I sometimes feel slightly dizzy for a minute or so.

BTW, how do you feel about the epithet 'Spitty', Spitty? That's twice someone's called you that on this thread.
Nonchalant I suppose.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:44 PM

No goggles, the damned things steam up so you can't see if you're hitting your chisel or your thumb. No hard hat either - just a beany.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

It could be a lot worse, ey Spitty.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2016, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
No goggles, the damned things steam up so you can't see if you're hitting your chisel or your thumb. No hard hat either - just a beany.
A beanie! That's no good.
Perhaps one of the knitters on here might knock you up a balaclava?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-03-2016, 11:57 PM

A beanie! That's no good.
Perhaps one of the knitters on here might knock you up a balaclava?
It would also come in useful for robbing banks in his lunch hour!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top