Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 08:01 PM

Re: Compatibility:you and what star signs?

Never thought about it,I get on OK with most people .Hubbie was Saggitarian 1 son was Virgo the other Capricorn,we got on well together but had our ups and downs
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 08:16 PM

Years ago star signs seemed to be all the rage - I used to always look up a new beau to see what it said about them, till I realised it was a load of tosh!

Married first to a Libra, then a Saggy, lastly Aquarious. The shortest was the Libra, the longest the Saggy and the worst the Aquarian.

Thinking about it down the years, as I'm Aries I have related best with Saggies and Leos. My two childhood friends are Saggie and Leo.

My parents were both Taurus. No comment.
Daughter is a Virgo, and we spark at each other
Sister a Leo - and she could put the mockers on the statement that I get on with Leos

.....Oh and the sexiest was a Capricorn

Nowadays though, I couldn't care less what people's star signs are. I either gel with them and like them as a person or I don't.
Simples
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 08:19 PM

My other half is Pisces and I'm Scorpio - well suited, so they say.. I do get on with Pisces generally though so maybe we'll be ok.
Never got on with Virgo men, married one, didn't marry the other!!
Love Leos, have very sunny personalities usually, my sister and my little grandson definitely do.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2016, 08:26 PM

I'm a Capricorn so I'm just not compatible...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2016, 09:04 PM

You're all doing it wrong

Your Mars sign shows your sex drive.

For a lady ,it also shows what character traits she fancies in a man, which might not always be the best choice.
For example, if your Mars is in Libra you like courteous, well dressed men who are laid-back and affable, not aggressive or in your face, even if he might be a little vain. If it's in Aries .. you like a he-man, not a wimp, who might also jump on you in the bedroom (or anywhere else come to that) .. a good protector he might be a tad bossy and expect you to drop into line.

Your Venus shows your feminine side .. and for a man his Venus sign will shows what type of lady he fancies. Venus in Aquarius might mean he likes the independent aloof type who is a little different, quirky, unpredictable or unattainable (even married) .. who might blow hot and cold but never bore him.

By the way .. this is not necessarily who you are best suited to but explains why sometimes you can get your fingers burnt.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top