Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 12:03 AM

Re: Are fridge magnets naff

I am loving all the photos of fridges. Real snooper's paradise. I am wondering whether Rhian tidied up the magnets and cleaned the door before taking a pic! (it's very clean and shiny)
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Of course if you have your fridge covered in magnets and notes you don't have to clean the fridge door because they act as fridge door dust and spill shields.
Ah, I see and if, say, a dribble of fruit juice or something marks one of them you need only remove that one instead of cleaning the whole door.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 12:05 AM

like a stain-deflecting pinball machine
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 12:06 AM

I am loving all the photos of fridges. Real snooper's paradise. I am wondering whether Rhian tidied up the magnets and cleaned the door before taking a pic! (it's very clean and shiny)
I'm just gobsmacked at the size of the fridges.
It must cost a fortune to fill them.
Mine's a diddy little thing and it's empty each week by the time I pop new goodies in it.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

05-12-2017, 12:07 AM

like a stain-deflecting pinball machine
Yes, I see and in a way it turns the kitchen into a functioning scientific culture growing laboratory where bacteria and mould encrusted little nuggets can thrive and if they get too gross they can simply be prised off and cunningly mixed in a wok with a stir fry.

Of course, this might only occur when they actually move ... a bit like men's socks really when you come to think about it.
Some men think they crawl to the washer themselves.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 12:48 AM

I have just got 5 fridge magnets.

1. Was from my vet with his contact details on it.

2. One says "Just when I am about to make ends meet, someone moves the ends.

3. One says "A house is not a home without a dog."

4. One says - "If your dog thinks you are the best, don't seek a second opinion."

5. And the last one says - " If we can put a man on the moon, how come we can't put them all there?"

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

05-12-2017, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
... a bit like men's socks really when you come to think about it.
Some men think they crawl to the washer themselves.
Men have that wrong. In fact men's socks try to crawl out of the washing machine after you put them in. I have seen it. They will do anything to avoid being washed....

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 01:14 AM

I've got a Barcelona one exactly the same as yours Rhian - and a lizard like yours too - that was from Ibiza.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has them.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

05-12-2017, 01:21 AM

Men have that wrong. In fact men's socks try to crawl out of the washing machine after you put them in. I have seen it. They will do anything to avoid being washed....

They're an intelligent life form!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2017, 04:28 AM

I'm feeling a little bored and suicidal so I've got to ask ... do you remove them all every time you clean your fridge door?
When it needs cleaning I just buy a new fridge. Why make work for yourself?

I'm just gobsmacked at the size of the fridges.
It must cost a fortune to fill them.
Mine's a diddy little thing and it's empty each week by the time I pop new goodies in it.
Nothing hard about filling a fridge.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	130910 002 Beer Fridge.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	4655  

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top