Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 10:16 AM

Re: I Have a Secret

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Secrets have many uses.

You can weaponise it for future use.

It can make you feel special.

If released it can cause all of the above.

It can break your heart.

I have a secret...........soon.
I understand your point quite well and so does my friend, Sherlock Holmes. Because it was all quite elementary, my dear Watson
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
I understand your point quite well and so does my friend, Sherlock Holmes. Because it was all quite elementary, my dear Watson
Love your posts Eyes of a Painter, get the ole brain cells engaged, mind you there is plenty of spaces for mine to wander about.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Love your posts Eyes of a Painter, get the ole brain cells engaged, mind you there is plenty of spaces for mine to wander about.
Thank you. I try to add a telling spin to all of my stories. One needs to know how to read between the lines
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 10:56 AM

eyes...i think u throw something up on the screen like secrets''''''' and see what response u get ....it dont change my life -i know a few secrets lol,,,
see what i mean u got me talking on it .....but like the logic )))))))
eyes_of_a_painter
n

13-12-2015, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by toffee ->
eyes...i think u throw something up on the screen like secrets''''''' and see what response u get ....it dont change my life -i know a few secrets lol,,,
see what i mean u got me talking on it .....but like the logic )))))))
Indeed, that is the idea.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 11:10 AM

I know your secret Painter. You are a secret lemonade drinker
and you hide it in the fridge and come down at nights to drink it.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

13-12-2015, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
I know your secret Painter. You are a secret lemonade drinker
and you hide it in the fridge and come down at nights to drink it.
Damn it ! My cover has been blown.. There's more to that secret than meets the eye. I do it in the nude..
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 11:15 AM

I've been told many secrets in My long Life which I've totally forgotten..damn!..they couldn't have been very juicy ones or I'm sure I'd have remembered them..so they'll stay a secret forever 'til I die unless My memory comes back in My doteage
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2015, 11:16 AM

I reckon you're not really in Florida, but here, in Clacton.

You don't wear underpants.

You've got 5 wives.

Or you're female.

But seriously, you have to be sure who you can trust with secrets, and how can one be sure. . .

I am very open, I don't do anything that requires secrets. A gentleman made me promise not to tell something quite recently, and I haven't told a soul, but I find I don't like carrying his burden.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

13-12-2015, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
I've been told many secrets in My long Life which I've totally forgotten..damn!..they couldn't have been very juicy ones or I'm sure I'd have remembered them..so they'll stay a secret forever 'til I die unless My memory comes back in My doteage
Interesting woman. You will stay in secret ? Do tell...

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top