Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 09:48 AM

Re: Counting

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Do you ever count your steps as you walk?
I sometimes count silently in my head if im nervous or worried or if there is something in the vicinity to count then I will silently count that instead.

My elderly Aunt (whos now deceased) was a counter as well....she would count lots of things.

Dont tell me im going mad lol .....does anyone else do this? (bit afraid to ask now lol )
I count things too!
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 10:18 AM

Spitfire-I've forgotten how many stairs I've counted on the way up so It doesn't bother me how many I count on the way down!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
So that's how I learned the phonetic alphabet ! I just knew I'd never read it !
Well you must be a mind reader, Malcolm as I don't say it, I think it!
This is what I think of your comment...

http://youtu.be/yzkCplTjBN0
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well you must be a mind reader, Malcolm as I don't say it, I think it!
That's what you think !
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:16 PM

Yes I'm a counter too.

This has nothing to do with counting, but if, when reading I come across the word 'manoeuvre' I've always got to spell it out in my head. Think it's to do with whether the book is American or English. But perhaps that comes under OCD, I don't know

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top