Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 09:41 AM

Re: first Impressions

First impressions?..this'll do for Me...and I'm still here 4 Years on
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 10:09 AM

I think Ive been a member for just over two years now . I like it and enjoy the discussions . Sometimes a good discussion can get spoilt by some who want to start name calling which is a shame . Other times I can laugh out loud at the humour . I notice it's always the same faces that post in topics and it's probably about a dozen who do .

I like this site , I pop in and out daily . I've learned a lot from many of you too .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 10:39 AM

My name is Robert and I'm an OFF addict....
It all started off so innocently, a comment here....A post there.....And then I realised that there were people on here who had been committed to a life of endless discussion and comment and for them there was no escape.... I tried to leave myself, but found the overwhelming urge to peek in and see what was happening was just too irresistible....

Since retiring I have lost all my friends.....So I bought an anorak and spent my time sitting on a bench on platform 3 at the local railway station....But my mind would keep wandering back to OFF....So I bit the bullet and gave myself over to 'The Forum'...Where I can post to my heart's content, a voice that has been restricted for all these years has now found a passion and enthusiasm for fellow man....and women of course....'The Forum' that is a Pandoras box of mystery and interest....'The Forum' inhabited by beautiful people......And and and .......

Yes! I liked it here when I first joined, and I like it even more now........God Bless all you Forum Members.......
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 10:41 AM

Aww what a lovely post Foxy.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 10:59 AM

This forum was recommended to me by JBR, so I thought if it's good enough for JBR, it's good enough for me. I wasn't disappointed. I already knew a few people on here so it felt right straight away plus, some of the ladies made me feel very welcome (they know who they are).

I like the new members that have joined although I find it difficult to keep up with the number of posts sometimes.

The Mods are brill, I don't think I have ever disagreed with them and the site is easy to navigate unlike other sites.

Apart from some recent 'MyDad is bigger than your dad' type posts, I think the site is brilliant, even with its trolls and misogs.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
This forum was recommended to me by JBR, so I thought if it's good enough for JBR, it's good enough for me.
Wow! I'm embarrassed , but thank you LD.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
plus some of the ladies made me feel very welcome (they know who they are).
Oo-er. No details, please!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 11:38 AM

Dongles said - "I already knew a few people on here so it felt right straight away plus, some of the ladies made me feel very welcome (they know who they are)".

Well you know I luvs ya, for one, you old smoothie.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dongles said - "I already knew a few people on here so it felt right straight away plus, some of the ladies made me feel very welcome (they know who they are)".

Mups JBR doesn't want any details so don't give him any.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-08-2018, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Wow! I'm embarrassed , but thank you LD.
JBR for PM
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

I used to luv Dongle, Mups, but now I have seen his beautiful cats my heart has gone to them.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top