Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 01:13 PM

Re: Suzuki Sue in the hot seat.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Sue, your profile says you wish you could drive, so do you think it is too late to learn?
I ask because my MIL learned to drive at 72, when she lost her husband... and she did really well!
Hi Twink, i did wish i had learnt to drive as i had the tests offered from my Mum and Dad on my 18th birthday but said no.
It must be nice for your MIL to have passed her test at a late age..

I don't need the hassle nowadays as i'm trying to wind down a bit and take an easy pace in life.

I can't stand traffic i get angry and i'd hate myself on the road
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Hi Sue, I hope you are enjoying your stint in the hot seat!

I have just made myself a salmon and cucumber sandwich with brown seeded bread and butter and a splash of vinegar!
If I were to make you a sandwich what would you like? Do you have a favourite filling?
Hi Artangel, You wont believe this but what your eating right now is my favourite of all sandwiches, but without the vinegar and it has to be tinned salmon be it red or pink i'm not bothered!

And i love being ask questions and enjoying it very much
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 02:13 PM

Ok Sue, now for the cheekier questions!
Who was your first boyfriend, how old were you both and how long did it last?
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

19-03-2016, 02:24 PM

I had boy friends at school age, the odd kiss here and there but nothing permanent..

But my first real boyfriend was Steve i was 15 years old we went out for 6 months, but something happened i cant remember why we split up? But we met up again later and i remember him coming to my 18th Birthday party as we had got back together as his friend was going out with mine. I remember us all sat round the table having a drink.
It didn't last.. i saw him years later and he was a DJ in a local pub and he had changed and looked awful.. Afterwards i found out he had died with kidney failure.. so sad.
CailinRua
The High Coast
CailinRua is female  CailinRua has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 04:42 PM

What is your earliest memory?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 05:28 PM

Hot seat-very brave. How do you remember manningham?
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

19-03-2016, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by CailinRua ->
What is your earliest memory?
Hi CailinRua, My earliest memory is going to a party at a public house, i think we were friendly with the people who owned it, i remember i was very small and the music that was playing on the Juke Box was " Magic Moments " by Perry Como i could have been 3 or 4 years old? This has stuck with me all my life and still picture the brightly coloured Juke Box
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

19-03-2016, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Hot seat-very brave. How do you remember manningham?
I remember Manningham it's about 6 miles from where i live. It has a lovely park called Lister park and a Museum called Cartright Hall with beautiful architecture and a boating lake with a cafe.

Manningham is quite notorious for the red light district and the famous name road called Lumb lane where the ladies hang around

A lot of asians also live in the manningham area.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
I remember Manningham it's about 6 miles from where i live. It has a lovely park called Lister park and a Museum called Cartright Hall with beautiful architecture and a boating lake with a cafe.

Manningham is quite notorious for the red light district and the famous name road called Lumb lane where the ladies hang around

Nice answer. It changed a lot during my time working `oop North` Did not know about the red light area though.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2016, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->

Hi

I can remember Manningham when the area around Lister Park was dead posh, big stone houses with servants.

I was in Lister Park a few weeks ago, it is still nice.

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top