Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Lizzie Jones
Canada
Lizzie Jones is female  Lizzie Jones has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 07:12 PM

Re: What every woman wants!

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I know 'What every woman wants' and it does not involve handbags at all.
This woman wants a nice cup of tea.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Lizzie Jones ->
This woman wants a nice cup of tea.

Can you pour me one, too please Lizzie.
CailinRua
The High Coast
CailinRua is female  CailinRua has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
I know 'What every woman wants' and it does not involve handbags at all.
Not this woman! Not now, not ever.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
I am constantly bemused by the ladies in my life to see them rifling frantically through the many layers of their HANDBAGS to find some obscure item, which generally they find deep in the bottom of the bag.

The answer to this problem could of made me rich, but I am a
modest & generous soul & I give my Eureka moment freely here.

This is it. If the missing item is always on the bottom of the bag, then insert a clear / see- thru bottom & really get to the heart of the matter instantly.

SImply, turn the bag upside down, (close top of bag first), and there are all your vital missing bits on display.
I'd like to suggest an improvement on that concept which, if taken up, would earn me 10% in royalties when you begin to make a profit.
In addition to the above, include a zip fastener along the bottom. All the things that reside at the bottom of the bag would then be instantly accessible.

Slightly off-topic, my trouble-and-strife (that's Yorkshire rhyming slang) keeps nagging me to get a 'man bag' on the grounds that when we are out I ask her to put any small item I buy in her capacious handbag.
I can't ever visualise myself mincing about with a man bag slung over my shoulder though, so as a compromise I bought a rucksack. She's pleased now.
Strangely, though, whenever I want something it's always at the bottom.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'd like to suggest an improvement on that concept which, if taken up, would earn me 10% in royalties when you begin to make a profit.
In addition to the above, include a zip fastener along the bottom. All the things that reside at the bottom of the bag would then be instantly accessible.

Slightly off-topic, my trouble-and-strife (that's Yorkshire rhyming slang) keeps nagging me to get a 'man bag' on the grounds that when we are out I ask her to put any small item I buy in her capacious handbag.
I can't ever visualise myself mincing about with a man bag slung over my shoulder though, so as a compromise I bought a rucksack. She's pleased now.
Strangely, though, whenever I want something it's always at the bottom.

Thanks for that contribution which I consider to be a near perfect post, referring to the subject, adding constructive ideas & proposals.Followed by a humorous related anecdote, finishing with a clever twist in the ending by tying up together all the previous points.Thank you chum.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 08:34 PM

Thanks for that contribution which I consider to be a near perfect post, referring to the subject, adding constructive ideas & proposals.Followed by a humorous related anecdote, finishing with a clever twist in the ending by tying up together all the previous points.Thank you chum.
That's very kind of you.

Now I'm going to write an interesting and exciting novel.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Can you pour me one, too please Lizzie.
Careful Mups. there's a dedicated thread for that.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 08:38 PM

Fired.

Up?
from a cannon?

Sorry, I don't get it>>>
The words of Alan Sugar from the apprentice.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Careful Mups. there's a dedicated thread for that.
Oops, sorry Longdongs.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top