Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 12:19 PM

Re: Old Men With Ponytails.

dont mind the ponytails as long as its clean hair! but def. not the dreadlock thingies.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 01:05 PM

I like anything that makes someone more interesting, I like ponytails but prefer loose locks!
I like dreadlocks too but only clean ones.
Any style hair would be ok as long as there's a pair of sparkling eyes, beard and nice teeth to go with it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I like anything that makes someone more interesting, I like ponytails but prefer loose locks!
Any style hair would be ok as long as there's a pair of sparkling eyes, beard and nice teeth to go with it.
Oh Twiz I just had a horrible vision of a bearded man, beside you on the bed, with his contact lenses, and false teeth in a glass, on your bedside cabinet.
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 02:13 PM

It don't look as bad as old ladies with Goatee beards! This is not a criticism of the OP as I've not seen her chin.
Hawkeye
Devon UK
Hawkeye is male  Hawkeye has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Hi honey! wink wink
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye ->
It don't look as bad as old ladies with Goatee beards!
Oi - you keep me out of this
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh Twiz I just had a horrible vision of a bearded man, beside you on the bed, with his contact lenses, and false teeth in a glass, on your bedside cabinet.
I'm not bothered by false teeth or contact lenses or prosthetics as long as they belong to a nice person

I've only got a single bed though...
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye ->
It don't look as bad as old ladies with Goatee beards! This is not a criticism of the OP as I've not seen her chin.
Ok Hawkey, l'll shave it off for you.... as long as you don't mind stubble!!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 02:54 PM

There are more than a few older men around here with pony tails, I can't say that it bothers me one way or the other, as long as the hair is clean. The husband of the German friends staying with us currently also has long hair tied back, but it has always been the same in the 25 years we have known them, I can't imagine him any other way really. What I don't like to see are the men who are almost bald growing long hair down the back.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-05-2016, 04:07 PM

@ Artangel.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top