Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 03:28 PM

Re: All I Want For Spring Is My Own Front Tooth!

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
May I remind you Meg.
Double of the same posts are not allowed in this 'ere forum.
Rule 13,544!
Behave or I will shut you in the Trash Can with the lid tied down Boozer and only let you out next Christmas..
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Behave or I will shut you in the Trash Can with the lid tied down Boozer and only let you out next Christmas..
Promises.
Promises!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 04:36 PM

Was your appointment at 2.30

Sorry, couldn't resist.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 11:42 PM

I had a toffee once--broke one of my front teeth into 3 pieces--i was at work at the time, and had to go to Guys Hospital emergency dentist. She told me to lie down and keep my eyes closed !! Well, I ask you---I opened my eyes and there she was with needle and something--stitching my gum !! Even though I was lying down, I passed out---got back to work, was promptly sent home---bought an evening paper--and checked the London shows, only yo see that they hsad reopened booking fr Phantom of the Opera--a shoew that me and Frances wanted to take Julie on her birthday in 9 months time, when we were all in holiday in London--so somehow despite my missing teeth, stitches in my gum --my gum that was still completely numb--I phoned up Frances in Scotland-answered by her boss--who could not understand me--maybe my London accent, who knows, eventually got hold of Frances, managed to let her know tickets were on sale again--then stumbled to my train for the hours journey home-I was shattered-so not surprisingly, I have never had another toffee since.
BTW--Phantom was brilliant-seen it another 3 times since--my penfriend from US joined us, and just coincidentally, it turned out to be the 3rd last show by Michael Crawford-he left on the following Saturday performance.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Was your appointment at 2.30

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Hey Tpin.
Your a bit late cracking that old joke ain't you?
Arti posted that one hours ago!

Today, 10:25 AM

'Boozer, What time is your dental appointment? Tooth Hurty?

2.30!'
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

27-01-2016, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by mariana ->
I had a toffee once--broke one of my front teeth into 3 pieces--i was at work at the time, and had to go to Guys Hospital emergency dentist. She told me to lie down and keep my eyes closed !! Well, I ask you---I opened my eyes and there she was with needle and something--stitching my gum !! Even though I was lying down, I passed out---got back to work, was promptly sent home---bought an evening paper--and checked the London shows, only yo see that they hsad reopened booking fr Phantom of the Opera--a shoew that me and Frances wanted to take Julie on her birthday in 9 months time, when we were all in holiday in London--so somehow despite my missing teeth, stitches in my gum --my gum that was still completely numb--I phoned up Frances in Scotland-answered by her boss--who could not understand me--maybe my London accent, who knows, eventually got hold of Frances, managed to let her know tickets were on sale again--then stumbled to my train for the hours journey home-I was shattered-so not surprisingly, I have never had another toffee since.
BTW--Phantom was brilliant-seen it another 3 times since--my penfriend from US joined us, and just coincidentally, it turned out to be the 3rd last show by Michael Crawford-he left on the following Saturday performance.
Blimey Marian.
How on earth did you manage to write a book like that just because a little bitty toffee broke your tooth. I nearly fell a flipping sleep reading your sad tale there!
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 12:06 AM

Blimey Marian.
How on earth did you manage to write a book like that just because a little bitty toffee broke your tooth. I nearly fell a flipping sleep reading your sad tale there!
I can be happy, I can be blue.

As i started to remember--it just bought a whole load of memories back for me---of much happier times actually, despite the tooth.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

27-01-2016, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by mariana ->
Blimey Marian.
I can be happy, I can be blue.

As i started to remember--it just bought a whole load of memories back for me---of much happier times actually, despite the tooth.
Aaaahhhhh Bless.
How sweet!
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2016, 04:54 AM

you are lucky to have lost just one tooth Boozercrusier, I dont have any left at all and now my dentures are useless with age gonna cost me a fourtune to replace or get used to baby food lol.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

27-01-2016, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by tina ->
you are lucky to have lost just one tooth Boozercrusier, I dont have any left at all and now my dentures are useless with age gonna cost me a fourtune to replace or get used to baby food lol.
Oh! dear Tina.
Now that is no laughing matter!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top