Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 04:39 PM

Re: There is a ghost in my house.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Have you started on the wine early, Sweetie?
No Mags. It is weird.
Why me????
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 05:17 PM

seems to me if it was a polterguise it would cause more mischief in the home 'it could be a spiritual visit just letting you know they are there !!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Have you started on the wine early, Sweetie?

Obviously no full bottles there.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
seems to me if it was a polterguise it would cause more mischief in the home 'it could be a spiritual visit just letting you know they are there !!
Well it would have been both my parents Birthdays at this time of year. Sadly passed away. But, I feel better now you told me that. X

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Obviously no full bottles there.
Oiy! They are chilling.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 07:42 PM

No ghosts in my house, just a forgetful old lady

I don't believe in ghosts/gods/fairies/ Santa clause
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

02-11-2018, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No ghosts in my house, just a forgetful old lady

I don't believe in ghosts/gods/fairies/ Santa clause
Well neither did I Meg.
No actually, there is a Santa Clause isn't there?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 08:02 PM

Sweetie, Has the ghost asked you to marry him yet? (See Mup’s ghost thread!)

This week, I couldn’t find my Tesco clubcard. I tipped out my shopping bag and it wasn’t there. I had been to two Tesco stores, so l enquired the next time l visited them. They didn’t have it.
Yesterday, l rang Tesco’s head office and they said they would send me a new one.
Today, l visited Tesco’s and looked in my bag for one of my Tesco key fob cards and to ask if it was still valid. Whilst searching for it, l found the one that l had ‘lost’!
I felt so foolish and a time waster!

I think sometimes, you look but you don’t see!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

I think sometimes, you look but you don’t see!
Indeed. I have that problem.
I have to put things back in the same place.or I'd have no chance of finding them.

And no, I don't believe in the existence of any supernatural entities.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 09:39 PM

Yes, that's all I'm going to say on the matter.
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 10:55 PM

I used to have a strange happening. I bought this house new. No one else has lived in it apart from my wives. At a time when I was alone, in the late 1990s, I used to hear someone coming down the stairs about ten o'clock at night. I would go to the stairs and the footsteps would stop. There was never anyone there. A few years later I remarried and we both heard the descent of something on the stairs. There was no one there and there was no apparition. In 2003 the sounds stopped. Before the house was built it was just open fields. However, during the Roman invasion, there was a Roman camp site there. Were the sounds I heard the echoes of a centurion parading the perimeter? I will probably never know.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top