Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2016, 11:06 PM

Re: Bolster pillow

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Will give a verdict on it when I've had it for a while. There was one pratt in the reviews complaining that the pillowcase wasn't white! - The pillow case is free so I can't see that he has a lot to moan about.
Absolutely .. I don't really give a **** about pillow case covers.

OK I like Egyptian cotton, but if it's free then that's perfectly fine.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 11:38 PM

Well, my bolster arrived today - it's not as firm as I would have liked (story of my life ) and it arrived with a salmon pink pillowcase but it's all good so far
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 11:39 PM

Well, my bolster arrived today - it's not as firm as I would have liked (story of my life ) and it arrived with a salmon pink pillowcase but it's all good so far
Is it horribly bouncy ?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2016, 12:31 AM

Just the opposite - more like squashy.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

23-01-2016, 12:35 AM

Just the opposite - more like squashy.
Euwwww ... wanna swap ?

Godzilla is fibrefill stuff and totally unruly

Having him in my bed next to me is also a bit of a problem because he tends to throw the whole duvet over my side during the night.

The good thing is that he keeps me warm
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

23-01-2016, 12:43 AM

It might be different with mine - I'll put it where the wife used to sleep and see if it nicks the covers off me.

Undecided whether to put the pink cover on it as yet but might have to to keep it clean though any shade of pink goes against the grain with me.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

23-01-2016, 12:53 AM

It might be different with mine - I'll put it where the wife used to sleep and see if it nicks the covers off me.

Undecided whether to put the pink cover on it as yet but might have to to keep it clean though any shade of pink goes against the grain with me.
Well good luck with yours.
There's no way I can get the cover on Godzilla so I will have to bring him downstairs and try to squash him.

Like pressing flowers
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

23-01-2016, 09:09 PM

Think I'll try putting the cover on my bolster tonight revolting shade of pink or not. It might make it a bit less squashy.

On reflection, it may have been better to get a cheap 8 tog single duvet from IKEA and roll it up tight and then bung it in a suitable cover? A plan for the future maybe.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

24-01-2016, 10:24 AM

Think I'll try putting the cover on my bolster tonight revolting shade of pink or not. It might make it a bit less squashy.

On reflection, it may have been better to get a cheap 8 tog single duvet from IKEA and roll it up tight and then bung it in a suitable cover? A plan for the future maybe.
Good idea
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2016, 10:34 AM

So one can still buy Bolsters? I thought they stopped making those around the same time they stopped using Leeches for blood letting. I remember my old Granny Caroline had one when i stayed there on a couple of occasions..1947 i think it was.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top