Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2015, 10:35 PM

Re: Pancakes mmmm

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Sue I guess that is bit like like a flat yorkshire pudding then . I have eaten the latter as a pudding with lemon juice and sugar .

All my yorkies used to turn out almost flat Meg! I began to think it normal!
I confess, I buy the frozen ones for myself now.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2015, 10:50 PM

Not sure about the butter. Ewwww!
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2015, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Sue I guess that is bit like like a flat yorkshire pudding then . I have eaten the latter as a pudding with lemon juice and sugar .
It is really Meg but floppy...
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2015, 11:33 PM

Half term this week, so the grandsons were here and we not only had pancakes after lunch, but also after tea! It's usually the classic lemon juice (I've just come back from Spain bearing lemons) and sugar, but they did have some with icecream at teatime. Never had them savoury - will have to try it. Butter??????? Don't think I fancy that!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetsue ->
Half term this week, so the grandsons were here and we not only had pancakes after lunch, but also after tea! It's usually the classic lemon juice (I've just come back from Spain bearing lemons) and sugar, but they did have some with icecream at teatime. Never had them savoury - will have to try it. Butter??????? Don't think I fancy that!
Savory...filled with mushrooms in a bechamel sauce, yum
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Who's having pancakes today?
We prefer to have ours with meat, veg and gravy.
How do you have yours?
Lemon and sugar on mine, the only thing that annoys me is that it is a time of year when my lemon tree doesn't have ripe lemons on it so I have to buy them from the supermarket.

When my kids were younger they used to bring their friends round to watch me toss the pancakes because all their parents made those silly tiny things so they had never seen it done.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2015, 04:49 AM

Long time since ive had any, but traditional for me Lemon and Sugar.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top