Join for free
Page 26 of 34 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2015, 07:55 PM

Re: Cliff Richard

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
I can't believe some of the posts by Sparrow......if everyone in Denmark has her views maybe we could send all the chid abusers, murderers etc who finally serve their time to live Denmark......

I find it strange how well she knows all about what's going on the UK.....I know naff all about Denmark.
'giggle' - very true
sparrowbjn
Europe
sparrowbjn is female 

05-03-2015, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Well if You think being called a wind-up merchant is a compliment...hey! who am I to disagree with You.:~)
Semantics and flow of the expression:
I didnīt know the expression - so I have to look it up. I was not referring to the contents at all, but if you think it made me sour, angry or hurt in any way, no, I am here to hear what other people have to say. It was NOT wind-up merchant I was referring to
sparrowbjn
Europe
sparrowbjn is female 

05-03-2015, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
'giggle' - very true
This is most certainly an insult.
I have never ever said I knew everything about what is going on in the UK. I have actually written I knew next to nothing about Rolf Harris and had to look him up and I also had to read all there is for me to find about Jim Davidson, Jimmy Tarbuck, Nigel Evans, Michael Le Vell, Bill Roch etc etc etc - all falsely accused of sex crime. Does that tell you that I know everything. On the contrary!! But this last development within the Cliff probe has not received any coverage in Danish newspapers - I have googled it like mad, but to no avail. It has been a non news - as it rightly is at the moment. Most importantly I believe in innocent until proven guilty or case dropped.

I have never ever wanted you to know anything about Denmark. Most people donīt know where it is. I wrote with a lady from the UK - and she thought Denmark was close to Switzerland, which is why I thought she was from the US
sparrowbjn
Europe
sparrowbjn is female 

05-03-2015, 08:10 PM

'giggle' - very true
Thanks for the insult. You made my day. What have I done to you? I feel so welcome. You are so kind, forgiving, knowing, wise. I love it
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2015, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by sparrowbjn ->
Thanks for the insult. You made my day. What have I done to you? I feel so welcome. You are so kind, forgiving, knowing, wise. I love it
I giggled at the prospect of all sex offenders being sent to Denmark
I'm not so sure you are a wum - I think you mean every word you say
sparrowbjn
Europe
sparrowbjn is female 

05-03-2015, 08:22 PM

I giggled at the prospect of all sex offenders being sent to Denmark
I'm not so sure you are a wum - I think you mean every word you say
What have I done NOW? Why would you want to send sex offenders to Denmark? Have I missed something? Donīt you have enough space in prisons, because of the people who are in jail for crimes they did not commit - or because you want another police force to take over. I have never ever stated I thought the Danish police is better, but at least we have a statute of limitation. Hmmm - that is it. It is my view you are against. I am so, so sorry. What have I done to you. I am sorry if I have offended you but that is what I have grown up with and it is probably why we donīt hear so much about historical sex offences - except for a couple of days last year in August.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2015, 08:25 PM

Dear Sparrow, you've posted 60 times on this little thread!
I think everyone understands your views now
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2015, 10:02 PM

Well I think we should keep our paedophiles here, it would be too dangerous to send them to countries where people think they can cure them, imagine the consequences of letting them run free after they are cured. At least here we watch them and lock them up if they show signs of reoffending.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2015, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well I think we should keep our paedophiles here, it would be too dangerous to send them to countries where people think they can cure them, imagine the consequences of letting them run free after they are cured. At least here we watch them and lock them up if they show signs of reoffending.
If their bacon is an example of their curing 'tis more than a little wet.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2015, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
If their bacon is an example of their curing 'tis more than a little wet.
LOL my husband agrees, not eaten bacon for so long I can hardly remember the taste but I do seem to recall we always had a dry cure from a local butcher when we were kids.

Page 26 of 34 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top