Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 07:42 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I see. . . sniff . . . I don't ask for much from you men . . . sniff . . and when I do, I am refused in such a ghastly way . . . sniff sniff . . . it was such a beautiful dwarf Rhode too.

I shall have to cancel an appointment tomorrow now, and go meself.
You don't care if I get lost and spend the rest of this year wandering around with me compass, do you. . . . sniff.
Heartless, that's what it is . .

Watch it, Mups, that was almost a conversation with a male personage!! Here - take this cup of good Yorkshire Tea - when you've enjoyed that - go and lie down in a dark room, or cuddle a Beddie, or both - until you feel better!

Meanwhile - out of here you menfolk - stop upsetting our lovely Mups and making her cry! Out this minute or I'll set the Mór-Ríoghain on you!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 09:14 AM

You see Tabby, you give them a chance to make amends and they don't want to know.

You are right though, I almost slipped up and had a brief conversation, (albeit one-sided) but I'm alright again now. Thank you for saving me.

P.S. I thought I might have two black eyes this morning.
I whacked meself across the bridge of my snout with a bit of metal yesterday whilst gardening!
Seems ok today though, just a bit tender.
I could have told the police those men did it and got them carted off once and for all.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
LD, you are not alone.
Originally Posted by Judd ->
I'll second that.
I'll third that.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 10:11 AM

You see Tabby, you give them a chance to make amends and they don't want to know.

You are right though, I almost slipped up and had a brief conversation, (albeit one-sided) but I'm alright again now. Thank you for saving me.

I whacked meself across the bridge of my snout with a bit of metal yesterday whilst gardening!
I could have told the police those men did it and got them carted off once and for all.
Did you do the old classic and step on the rake?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 11:37 AM

Ouch - that sounds nasty! I hope you are OK?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

07-10-2019, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Did you do the old classic and step on the rake?
You see what you menfolk do? You spoil Mups concentration and then she hurts herself! I hope you are all suitably contrite and on the way over there with chocolates and flowers!!

It'll keep you out of here anyway.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

07-10-2019, 12:47 PM

I do hope you are okay this morning Mupsy and hopefully you don't have any shiners..... obviously I can't say it on here though.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 01:01 PM

My prototype boobytrap worked then? Thanks for the feedback Mups. Will now set one up in here for the unwary wimmin.

Evil cackle......

Seriously, hope you're not hurt.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

07-10-2019, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
My prototype boobytrap worked then? Thanks for the feedback Mups. Will now set one up in here for the unwary wimmin.

Evil cackle......

Seriously, hope you're not hurt.
Was that the trap with the button saying 'Do not push this button?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 04:34 PM

At least you no-good men were polite enough to show a tiny bit of concern over my poor snout.
It's worse because it's right across the bridge of me nose where my glasses rest, so I have to keep moving 'em down and peering over the top.

If I have black eyes tomorrow, I shall tell the papers you 'men' did it unless you send me some flowers and are a lot nicer to me.

I broke me flippin' saw as well.
Long story, but I was trying to saw the arms of a chair and got a bit over enthusastic.

Now then, I trust you males have each done something useful today for a change?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top