Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 01:53 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ah see, I knew it. I had a feeling there was a wimmin creature in here and I was right. It's a good job i am here to chuck you out.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ah see, I knew it. I had a feeling there was a wimmin creature in here and I was right. It's a good job i am here to chuck you out.

Oh yeah?
You and who's army?

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 10:11 PM

He's having those dreams again, Mups!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-10-2019, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
He's having those dreams again, Mups!

Yes Tabby, it's almost a shame isn't it.

Perhaps we need to increase his medication.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 10:44 PM

LD, you are not alone.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
LD, you are not alone.
I'll second that.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-10-2019, 10:58 PM

Aha, I see that Judster chap is lurking. I have a job for him.

Judsy, to show your remorse for the way you talk to us lovely gals, would you care to pop down to a place called Bolton-by-Bowland for me please.
It is Holden Clough Nurseries you'll be looking for, they have a Rhododendron I need collecting. You could then complete your good deed and bring it down to me if you will.

I am being kind to you really, as I know how much you will enjoy doing that for me, so it is not a punishment at all.

I have told them to expect you tomorrow.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aha, I see that Judster chap is lurking. I have a job for him.

Judsy, to show your remorse for the way you talk to us lovely gals, would you care to pop down to a place called Bolton-by-Bowland for me please.
It is Holden Clough Nurseries you'll be looking for, they have a Rhododendron I need collecting. You could then complete your good deed and bring it down to me if you will.

I am being kind to you really, as I know how much you will enjoy doing that for me, so it is not a punishment at all.

I have told them to expect you tomorrow.
Rhododendron? An introduced species that's no better than a weed. It's strangling the countryside so I'll take no part in encouraging folk to plant the stuff in their gardens.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-10-2019, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Rhododendron? An introduced species that's no better than a weed. It's strangling the countryside so I'll take no part in encouraging folk to plant the stuff in their gardens.

I see. . . sniff . . . I don't ask for much from you men . . . sniff . . and when I do, I am refused in such a ghastly way . . . sniff sniff . . . it was such a beautiful dwarf Rhode too.

I shall have to cancel an appointment tomorrow now, and go meself.
You don't care if I get lost and spend the rest of this year wandering around with me compass, do you. . . . sniff.
Heartless, that's what it is . .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top