Join for free
Page 24 of 129 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 > Last »
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 11:04 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Manchester/Cheshire

Good morning, hope you get the lap top sorted Myrtle. Venus hope you enjoy your lunch and meet up.
It's a lovely day here. I'm just having a cup of tea while contemplating which task to tackle next !!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 11:57 AM

Hi Anita I've left my lappy at the "hospital" - looks like everything will have to be cleared off and a fresh start - I should get it back tomorrow Don't you just miss them when things go wrong
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 05:04 PM

Hope you have everything on there backed up myrtle and that it gets sorted out ok. Did they say what had gone wrong ?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2014, 09:03 PM

It's been a lovely sunny day here today. Tony took me a ride out to a local town. The wheelchair went too of course.
He's getting quite good with it now - though sometimes I wish it had a safely belt!

Later on we were just enjoying some peace at home when the family descended on us. Not that I'm complaining - I love seeing them anytime.
All in all - I've had a nice day. Hope you all have.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2014, 07:28 AM

I'm getting my lappy back today ...

Everything has been cleared off so will have to start again ! It's only my dance videos that matter and I've got them on a memory stick ... phew !

Have a good day .... see you later
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2014, 10:44 AM

Good for you Myrtle. Anything important should be saved on a memory stick.
I just popped in here to say hello. Hope all my club friends have a nice day..
Anita
Midlands, UK

08-08-2014, 01:04 PM

Good afternoon, hope your lap top is all sorted now myrtle, talking of things going wrong there is something wrong with my phone I think, I'm having trouble receiving calls and if someone does get through they can't hear me properly and I can't hear them. It's all new technology and sometimes the 'signals' aren't working properly, deary me technology is great but there are some headaches to go with it too.
My daughter and her husband are going to friends wedding tomorrow and they are camping, setting up their tent this afternoon as it's deep in the Derbyshire countryside, no accommodation nearby. I hope they are not washed away with the downpours that are forecast later. I think the forecast for tomorrow isn't too bad.
Glad to hear you had a nice time seeing the family Carol!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk

08-08-2014, 04:48 PM

Hello everyone Got my lappy back and just spent a couple of hours "setting it up again" ... phew ... seems to be OK.

I'm off to Liverpool tomorrow ... been for my train tickets this afternoon .... and I've arranged to meet up with a lady who I met on a one night coach trip a few weeks ago .... she was on her own so we teamed up and seemed to get on OK.

Fingers crossed the weather's OK ... might go on the open top bus ... but will definitely be giving the big wheel as miss We had rolling thunder this afternoon and then a heavy downpour but it didn't last very long.

Don't envy your daughter, Anita, especially having to get "dolled up" for a wedding
Sabrena
greater/manchester
Sabrena is female  Sabrena has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 12:15 PM

good morning Ladies not had time 2 post been out every day off out 2 day visiting my sister enjoy ur day nice breeze here just nice 4 me be back soon
Anita
Midlands, UK

09-08-2014, 05:22 PM

Good afternoon, Sabrena hope you having a nice time with ur sister. Nice weather here but just had a small shower.
Have been busy all day scrubbing walls ready for painting !!
My daughter just posted a photo from the wedding and is having a fab time.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend !

Page 24 of 129 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top