Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 01:15 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Speaking of putting my feet up, here's one foot especially for you wimmin.

If you are that good with your feet Judd, why not spend the rest of the day playing Football. Anywhere that they haven't got broadband connections would be good!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If you are that good with your feet Judd, why not spend the rest of the day playing Football. Anywhere that they haven't got broadband connections would be good!
Don't do football, that's a woman's game.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 01:21 PM

Don't do football, that's a woman's game.
Well you could get out there and teach them that it should be a man's game. Don't worry I will guard the LTP thread & send all the other men to join you>
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 01:23 PM

Well you could get out there and teach them that it should be a man's game. Don't worry I will guard the LTP thread & send all the other men to join you>
I wouldn't know how, they've been Big Jessies for too long to change.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

28-04-2019, 02:34 PM

I wouldn't know how, they've been Big Jessies for too long to change.
Can't disagree with you in that.... but you could take all the men there to have a good laugh at them.....instead of you all wasting time on LTP.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

28-04-2019, 04:00 PM

Can't disagree with you in that.... but you could take all the men there to have a good laugh at them.....instead of you all wasting time on LTP.
Or you could take your fellow wimmin with you and learn how to do your hair and put your makeup on properly.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 04:00 PM

Well folks, I have returned.
Nice company, a friend of 25 yrs or so, but lousy grub.
We had roast beef with the trimmings, (Yorkies better than anything Judd could make), but the beef was so chewy it spolit our meal.

However, I am now here to check on the situation since I left, and I see 'his nibs' from the Dales has been making his presence felt, wretched speciman that he is.

Twink has been putting up a magnificent effort to keep OUR abode uncontaminated though.

I am orf to have meself a cup of tea now, but will be keeping me beady eyes on you lot, so don't push your luck gentlemen. (Huh)!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

28-04-2019, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well folks, I have returned.
Nice company, a friend of 25 yrs or so, but lousy grub.
We had roast beef with the trimmings, (Yorkies better than anything Judd could make), but the beef was so chewy it spolit our meal.

However, I am now here to check on the situation since I left, and I see 'his nibs' from the Dales has been making his presence felt, wretched speciman that he is.

Twink has been putting up a magnificent effort to keep OUR abode uncontaminated though.

I am orf to have meself a cup of tea now, but will be keeping me beady eyes on you lot, so don't push your luck gentlemen. (Huh)!
I doubt that. Nobody makes better Yorkshires than a true Yorkshireman/woman. Those things you had were probably some factory produced Aunt Bessie/McCain abomination designed for the less distinguishing Southern palate more used to jellied eels or pie and mash.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2019, 04:13 PM

I doubt that. Nobody makes better Yorkshires than a true Yorkshireman/woman. Those things you had were probably some factory produced Aunt Bessie/McCain abomination designed for the less distinguishing Southern palate more used to jellied eels or pie and mash.

Such snobbery is very unbecoming, Judster.

Some Londoner's may enjoy those things, but you need to learn your geography better, and you will then see I am even near London!

And just for the record young man, I have never, ever sampled Jellied Eels or shop bought pie & mash in me life. So to coin a favourite phrase of yours - "Ya boo sucks" to you.

And another thing - the only way to prove your prowess at Yorkshire pud making, it to bake some for us lovely ladies and let us be the judge of your so-called skills, and not you.
We will get on the bus for this free taster session immediately.

There will be a forfeit to pay of course, if yours are rubbish of course.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

28-04-2019, 05:45 PM

Welcome back Mups. I seem to have kept Tezza & Dongle controlled, but as you know, That Juddster is still obsessed with being last.

Surely the only thing he will be last in, is the queue for home made Yorkshire Puddings! Lets face it, if his were that good, he would sending them to us on a weekly basis......after all we need some compensation for the way he treats us on here

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top