Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 10:24 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Very cross today.
That darned engineer who I was informed would be here between 7.15 and 10.15 didn't come!
I got up early, got the dogs fed, completed my ablutions, went without me brekkie as there wasn't time - then the bugger never came!

I phoned and had a good moan at them, they said he had phoned in sick.
Someone else is supposed to come tomorrow now.
Lord help this one if he doesn't turn up also.

So the male behaviour here must be impeccable today - or else!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 10:29 AM

Oh poor Mupsy.
I can do the late watch tonight.
It might be my favourite day.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Very cross today.
That darned engineer who I was informed would be here between 7.15 and 10.15 didn't come!
I got up early, got the dogs fed, completed my ablutions, went without me brekkie as there wasn't time - then the bugger never came!

I phoned and had a good moan at them, they said he had phoned in sick.
Someone else is supposed to come tomorrow now.
Lord help this one if he doesn't turn up also.

So the male behaviour here must be impeccable today - or else!
Sorry to hear that Mups, it's bloody annoying when they don't turn up. They could have at least have let you know.

The one thing you can rely on with us males on here is that if we say we will be here.... we will be here. If we say we will be last, we will be last. That sort of thing.

Anyway, I will be nice to you and Twink today (just for today) and then it's business s usual tomorrow so make the most of it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh poor Mupsy.
I can do the late watch tonight.
It might be my favourite day.
I had no idea it was Friday already. The weeks just fly past for us who have nothing to do.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 11:35 AM

Just a quick visit to say that although I was last again last night (as usual) I won't be crowing about it as some do.

Like hell. Did you hear I was last last night?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Sorry to hear that Mups, it's bloody annoying when they don't turn up. They could have at least have let you know.

The one thing you can rely on with us males on here is that if we say we will be here.... we will be here. If we say we will be last, we will be last. That sort of thing.

Anyway, I will be nice to you and Twink today (just for today) and then it's business s usual tomorrow so make the most of it.

Yes, I have noticed.
Trouble is, you are also here when you are NOT supposed to be as well!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-04-2019, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Just a quick visit to say that although I was last again last night (as usual) I won't be crowing about it as some do.

Like hell. Did you hear I was last last night?

And as for you . . . . . . yes you are good at crowing, but that would be because you are an old crow, so stands to reason.
Or perhaps you are more like one of my old cockerel's - all mouth no trousers.

That's three of 'em we've got rid of this morning already.
Things are looking up.
Tezza
Kent
Tezza is male  Tezza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 12:34 PM

Got rid of ‼️I think you mean stepped aside while we regroup, after all it would seem ungentlemanly to stop you in full flow. We all need our few moments of fame.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-04-2019, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh, perhaps you could nearly forgive him now Twink. Just think of a suitable forfeit for him to pay first.

I see the Tezza has returned from his wayward ventures too.
You are right Mups, I am being too harsh so here is the forfeit I will accept!

Dongle your forfeit is .....you must take all your male LTP friends to play football.....miles away from this site. I will give you a weeks trial to see how you do

See you all next week men....unless Dongle fails in his task!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-04-2019, 02:11 PM

Twink, if they refuse your forfeit, they will all have to run naked except for a bow tie and a shower cap,
in the London Marathon instead.

We could get it on video then.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top