Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 12:24 PM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Hello everyone on this bright sunny day!

A relaxing day in the garden is called for, listening to the birds and the water trickling from the fountain in the pond next door.

Have a lovely day all!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 12:46 PM

Good morning all. It has been raining and chilly all week. We're looking at a better weekend with dry skies and temperatures around 25C coming up. To be honest I'm really tired of rain. Granted, we've had some nice weather of late but after 7 months of rain enough already.

Truly, this is great duck weather. Here's a report from my back yard. Let's ask this tenant.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Good morning all. It has been raining and chilly all week. We're looking at a better weekend with dry skies and temperatures around 25C coming up. To be honest I'm really tired of rain. Granted, we've had some nice weather of late but after 7 months of rain enough already.

Truly, this is great duck weather. Here's a report from my back yard. Let's ask this tenant.

That's such a lovely photo of Mrs Duck and her ducklings, Bob
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2012, 05:53 PM

Good evening everyone, hope you all had a good day
We spent the day pottering in the garden, wonderful.
It were that sunny, I put on sun cream
Hubby has been making a small fountain, it will sound lovely while we are drinking our tea on the pergola.
Well it would have sounded nice, if after he filled it up, the bottom hadn't fallen out Back to the drawing board in the morning.
I promise you.......I did not laugh.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top