Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 02:36 PM

Re: Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Well its sunny and a cold breeze blowing today, actually its freezing,the old fingers are going blue, and what do you think, the nose is a pale red I have noticed, I look like an old Boozer.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 02:37 PM

So Glad to see Eileen is still with you I was wondering about her AB she looks settled I must say.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 06:49 PM

Better late than never.... Its been a lovely day here today so decided to make the most of it as rain forecast for tomorrow. I had a clear diary so took Bonnie and my visiting dog into the Lakes. I wanted to go somewhere I'd not been to before for a change and we went to Thirlmere which is south of Keswick on the Windermere road.

We had a great walk and the dogs were able to paddle in the water. Of course I took millions of photos and here's one! Btw, loved your description of yesterday AB but sorry that you hurt yourself and had to have stitches, it sounded like something from a Carry On film
Hope you've all had a good day

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top