Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
GoldenYears
Japan
GoldenYears is male  GoldenYears has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 02:11 AM

Re: What makes you happy???

If I'm feeling a little down I like to take a walk and listen to music on my mobile music player.
ClaireMarie
Ontario, Canada
ClaireMarie is female  ClaireMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 02:29 AM

Visits with a friend or 2 always cheers me up.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 04:41 AM

Making my mum happy, my cat snuggling up to me in bed,my jokes raising a smile, my voluntary work,listening to Magic on the radio, finding a bargain,the internet,meeting new people,being able to express myself and my feelings openly, going for long walks,the countryside, admiring the blossoms on the trees,the peace and quiet,a roast dinner,I could go on and on!
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 05:18 AM

getting hugs from my grandkids
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 07:15 AM

I can never understand why people are not happy all the time.

It is great to be alive, the alternative is not worth thinking about and life has so much to offer.
I must admit I have been sad on occaisions when our animals have died and on one occaision when my best friend died in my arms but never not happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHFDa9efCQU
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

01-04-2012, 07:50 AM

I am happiest being on my own shut away in my room where I can create my artwork, and my writing.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 08:56 AM

I'm happy to greet yet another beautiful day.
Our resident blackbird is singing on my roof top and what a lovely voice he has.
Well, what I mean is. The blackbird is sat on my rooftop, singing.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 01:50 PM

In general I'm a fairly stable individual. I'm always on a high note. Ignorant people make me cranky so I avoid them at all cost. I love long rides on my scooter followed by even longer walks in the woods alone with nature. I absolutely love animals so being around them makes me genuinely happy.

In Spring & Summer I love the flowers and trees. I go for long walks in my favorite parks and public gardens, especially the Portland Rose Garden, Japanese garden and any waterfall.

Nayure is the great calming force in my retirement. Enjoying the outdoors in my Pacific Northwest home is an endless journey and explains why I chose to spend the rest of my life here.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 07:44 PM

I don't see myself as a miserable person, I'm happy with others and I'm happy on my own.

The only times that I'm really sad (not miserable!) are when a member of my family is ill or has passed away, seeing any of God's creatures suffering..... and reading about the destruction going on in today's world.
Louisa
New Member!
Europe
Louisa is female 

01-04-2012, 08:42 PM

Knowing my family are ok makes me happy.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top