Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 12:42 AM

Re: Chocolate Wine (update)

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Was it still at half price Kitty?
Yes its still half price i confess we have already polished it off so we might just have to buy a couple of bottles while its on offer
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->

Carmen darlin' - no such thing as a chocolate overload. You can never get too much chocolate
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 01:25 PM

Hmm I shall have to get a bottle now ive read this! Avoided the thread over the past 3 days as I had another spell of the neck/migraine saga so the last thing on my mind was drink or food. Now im ready to go for it!! Only trouble is I shall have to be very restrictve on the amount I have with all this tablets i'm on
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2012, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Hmm I shall have to get a bottle now ive read this! Avoided the thread over the past 3 days as I had another spell of the neck/migraine saga so the last thing on my mind was drink or food. Now im ready to go for it!! Only trouble is I shall have to be very restrictve on the amount I have with all this tablets i'm on
Cassie darlin' - you can always take it in solid form - boxes of chocolates f'r instance.
Bridgefield
South uk
Bridgefield is female  Bridgefield has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 09:54 PM

I got 2 bottles today, £4.99, looking forward to trying it!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 10:29 PM

Can somebody please tell me what section this chocolate wine can be found in as there's sooo much wine to look at. Had a quick look in Tescos the other day to see if they had it but got impatient trying to find it so gave up
thanks
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2012, 10:50 PM

Grrr this thread keeps popping back up just as ive managed to forget I really want to try some of this lol I have a Sainsburys close too but i've forgotten to look the previous twice that i've been in!
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Can somebody please tell me what section this chocolate wine can be found in as there's sooo much wine to look at. Had a quick look in Tescos the other day to see if they had it but got impatient trying to find it so gave up
thanks
Mr Berxer has gone to bed, so can't ask him (as he bought it)......but have googled and apparently it can be found in the Port section, also, the Co-Op stock it too

Hope this helps.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 12:30 AM

Great thanks Carmen, I'll have a look in the Port section. I tried looking for it on mysupermarket.com but couldn't find it under Wine. I soo want to try it and hope the Coop have it at half price as well.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2012, 08:45 AM

my OH fetched mine so i don't know where he found it, but its on offer until the 24th April at Sainsburys

We don't have a Coop near us but i thought you could only get it at Sainsburys or Marks & Spencers.

There is another brand on the market but not sure where that one is stocked.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top