Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 08:40 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning - Cloudy at this time but the forecasters say the Sun will break through later.

I shall be mostly doing nothing today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:07 AM

Good morning everyone a drizzly start but set to improve later.

I have done lots of washing including the sheets and am just about to start a batch of wholemeal bread.

I have just spent ages attaching some wire to the field gate, the lambs are getting underneath and eating the plants at the front of the house and my neighbours grass containing weed killer . When the farmer comes he will cut the string with a knife and throw the wire on the ground he could use one of 2 other gates but chooses not too. It makes me cross, the lambs could eat somthing that makes them ill.

Enjoy your day
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a drizzly start but set to improve later.

I have done lots of washing including the sheets and am just about to start a batch of wholemeal bread.

I have just spent ages attaching some wire to the field gate, the lambs are getting underneath and eating the plants at the front of the house and my neighbours grass containing weed killer . When the farmer comes he will cut the string with a knife and throw the wire on the ground he could use one of 2 other gates but chooses not too. It makes me cross, the lambs could eat somthing that makes them ill.

Enjoy your day
Meg, could you put a sign up or tell the farmer about the weedkiller? Surely if he knows about the danger to his lambs, he will use the other gates....it will save him vet bills too, heh!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 09:36 AM

Good morning everybody.

Yes - good weather today. I already have a line of washing blowing.
Housework to do but want to spend a few hours in the garden too.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2021, 03:35 PM

Hello everyone, better late than never. Enjoy the rest of your day and stay safe and well. God bless.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top