Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 12:58 AM

Re: Can't I Yak!!!!

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
I'm so glad to see you've settled in here so quickly, Bonny. Many people join a forum then say nowt so you keep on yapping lass.
Lass....oh I love that word Mollie as it makes me feel alot....I mean ALOT younger than my years lol.Truth is babe you are all so nice that its just so easy to yak and having been in professions where I have chatted for a living its oh so easy to bring that here with such little darlin's such as yourself
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Bonny ->
Look forward to your next visit Kitty and sleep well and hope work will be ok tomorrow.
thanks Bonny

i am off to the land of nod now x
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 01:05 AM

Lass....oh I love that word Mollie as it makes me feel alot....I mean ALOT younger than my years lol.Truth is babe you are all so nice that its just so easy to yak and having been in professions where I have chatted for a living its oh so easy to bring that here with such little darlin's such as yourself
Bonny, I'm from Lancashire and women are lasses, and men are lads, no matter what their age is.
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Bonny, I'm from Lancashire and women are lasses, and men are lads, no matter what their age is.
Ahhh...in my world men are "geezers" and women are "old tarts" lol.Us Cockneys would say to a friend...how are you you old tart!!All said in fun of course but its just the way we are babe.I also remember when I was about 17 (before Victoria was on the Throne) I worked at Butlins in Ayrshire.I remember the first time I was called "hen"...thought they were taking the pee!!!Mind you I nearly got a right hander when I said to someone...oh you daft "cow" another saying us cockneys use without meaning to offend but the thing is I didn't know that Cow was a veryyyyy bad word in Scotland!!!
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

20-01-2012, 01:23 PM

Ahhh...in my world men are "geezers" and women are "old tarts" lol.Us Cockneys would say to a friend...how are you you old tart!!All said in fun of course but its just the way we are babe.I also remember when I was about 17 (before Victoria was on the Throne) I worked at Butlins in Ayrshire.I remember the first time I was called "hen"...thought they were taking the pee!!!Mind you I nearly got a right hander when I said to someone...oh you daft "cow" another saying us cockneys use without meaning to offend but the thing is I didn't know that Cow was a veryyyyy bad word in Scotland!!!
You must have lived in a very strange place then, I was born and bred in E13 and lived in the area for donkey's years and we certainly had more respect for women than to call them 'tarts' of any sort.
I had more than enough grief with the first strife and she was many things, a spitting cobra or Lernaean Hydra but tart, never.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 04:48 PM

Blimey....I only joined 2 Days ago and this is my 100th Post fgsI really need to get out more!!!!
As BT say it's good to talk. Keep it flowing Bonny. I have difficulty is thinking up threads to start which haven't been covered before and that won't cause any aggro.
I am also originally from London - born on Electric Avenue, Brixton, where we lived until I was about ten.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

20-01-2012, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I am also originally from London - born on Electric Avenue, Brixton, where we lived until I was about ten.
Rena, a lot of our family lived over the water, Greenwich, Southwark and various places but they were always a bit of a class apart from us ragamuffins.

Used to love Blackheath Fair though, always a good time there.
Bonny
UK

20-01-2012, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Hammer ->
You must have lived in a very strange place then, I was born and bred in E13 and lived in the area for donkey's years and we certainly had more respect for women than to call them 'tarts' of any sort.
I had more than enough grief with the first strife and she was many things, a spitting cobra or Lernaean Hydra but tart, never.
No I didn't live in a very strange place at all.Stepney to be exact.And yes a woman would call another woman a tart in affection as I think I said..And your right if a man ever said it it would be in a different content and would be out of order.
Bonny
UK

20-01-2012, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
As BT say it's good to talk. Keep it flowing Bonny. I have difficulty is thinking up threads to start which haven't been covered before and that won't cause any aggro.
I know what you mean about aggro Aerolor and who needs that.I have never been to Brixton except to pass through but like most places I guess has changed alot.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2012, 08:32 PM

Rena darlin' - that's the 'posh' part. Like Bonny, I lived across the river in Wapping (BEFORE it became popular and got itself yuppified.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top