Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2021, 11:57 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good Morning Everybody from Foxy's world....

Took Maddiecat to the vets on Wednesday to have seven (SEVEN? yes I know..) teeth out. Apparently she wasn't impressed with the cannula they put in her leg and tried on several occasions to pull it out. 'Feisty' was mentioned when asked how she was. I felt like it was me having the teeth out as I had to leave her at the door of the surgery....I kept looking at her empty basket all day and thinking about her.....

I was so relieved when the vet rang to say she was fine and to go and collect her. It cost me almost £500.. Blimey, I've bought cars for less.....

Anyway, she was a bit off it yesterday, but she never lost her appetite, and today she went out this morning to patrol the garden and move her bowels..
So the sun is out, my shorts are on, and I'm going out to do the same....

All the best for Stanley's Mum Summer.....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2021, 12:02 PM

Good morning everyone sunny here after a night of rain and more bogs and flooding.

I hope to get some washing dry .
Lunch prepared (various salads and jacket potato with cheese) I am off to have a rare treat, a soak in a bath of bubbles.
Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2021, 12:06 PM

Good morning all sunny intervals and showers forecast for today.

Summer all best wishes to Stanley's Mum, I hope all goes well for her. Also, have fun with little Stanley, I would have loved to have had the chance of looking after my grandchildren for a month when they were his age.

Nothing special happening here.

Enjoy your day everyone, stay safe.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2021, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone sunny here after a night of rain and more bogs and flooding.

I hope to get some washing dry .
Lunch prepared (various salads and jacket potato with cheese) I am off to have a rare treat, a soak in a bath of bubbles.
Enjoy your day
I, too, sometimes get bubbles in my Bath, Meg!

I think it's coming from the plastic duck!

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2021, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning everyone...looks like another wet dismal day here too I hate it when it stays grey all day

Some sunshine enters my life tomorrow as I have my 3yr old grandson Stanley staying for a whole month whilst his mum has medical treatment abroad. I'm not breaking any rules as its classed as emergency childcare...she will lose all her hair during the treatment so we will have to make sure we facetime every day so he understands the change in her appearance....its a worrying time but I'm determined he will have as good a time as possible.

Have a good day all whatever you have planned and stay safe.
Hi Summer , sending good wishes to Stanley's mum for a speedy recovery .

Enjoy your time with Stanley I used to look after my youngest granddaughter a few days a week from when she was a baby and arrived at 6am for breakfast and went home at bed time (her mum was working miles away in Wales) until she started Early Years and I loved every minute of it ....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2021, 04:19 PM

Well, today is a good day.

My new office chair arrived yesterday and it's sooooo cool. It was expensive, but because I'm sat in it most days I thought I would invest in something thats not going to give me neck pain like the last one.

Anyway, it's Happy Friday and I have a day off on Monday. I may even have a drink tonight seeing as though I've been tee total for 3 weeks.

Who knows ....
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2021, 04:59 PM

Hi again everyone, I am so missing my Amber, I would love to give a home to a rescue dog but unfortunately because of my health I cannot. I am thinking of donating the money I used to spend on Amber each week to the local Dogs Trust I am sure they would appreciate it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

29-01-2021, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Hi again everyone, I am so missing my Amber, I would love to give a home to a rescue dog but unfortunately because of my health I cannot. I am thinking of donating the money I used to spend on Amber each week to the local Dogs Trust I am sure they would appreciate it.
Oh Moyra I really do appreciate how you must be feeling . I don't know how I will cope when I can no longer look after a dog ...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2021, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
What about adopting a cat Moyra, they are quite independent and apart from food and a regular cuddle they look after themselves.......Just a thought....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top