Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:02 PM

Re: Why do people do this

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I'm not a pet person either but I reckon the owner of that dog should be strung up by his/her short ones. It's not as if there isn't a PDSA anywhere near by is it?

Still no excluse whatsoever Percy.

If they didn't qualify for free or at least help with treatment,
they should have handed the dog into a reputable rescue.

I cannot excuse neglect like that.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:13 PM

I don't want to see the picture, it would haunt me all night. I also can't put into words what I would do to these abusers.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
I don't want to see the picture, it would haunt me all night. I also can't put into words what I would do to these abusers.

That's true, Eccles.
It really is plain abuse.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:15 PM

Sadly that is happening all over our country & the World. You'd think we would be better at looking after animals here, but you only have to watch dog rescue programs on TV to see it is still happening all over, or go to a rescue centre as well.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-01-2021, 05:17 PM

What never ceases to amaze me though, is with love, care and kindness, how these animals learn to trust again.

They put some humans and their petty grudges to shame.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What never ceases to amaze me though, is with love, care and kindness, how these animals learn to trust again.

They put some humans and their petty grudges to shame.
That is so true, none seem to bear a grudge & hopefully the ones that make it, all find forever home again.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 07:46 PM

I can only assume that the 'owner' is mental and probably can't look after themselves let alone an animal. Obviously these morons should never be able to have a pet but again but our laws are too weak.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Sadly that is happening all over our country & the World. You'd think we would be better at looking after animals here, but you only have to watch dog rescue programs on TV to see it is still happening all over, or go to a rescue centre as well.
Tiff you are right I have seen this sort of thing many times -but - in third world countries where the people themselves are poverty stricken and tropical diseases are rife .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-01-2021, 09:30 PM

I am really interested in how animals think.

I wonder what goes through these abused animals minds?
Maybe if they have been ill-treated one way or another all their life, they don't know any better. Yet in the right hands, they still trust again.

I shall never understand.
If people don't want an animal, or don't like them, just don't have one in the first place.
Surely thats simple enough?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 09:38 PM

Mups people are cruel or ignorant or both.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top