Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 12:35 AM

Re: Covid Vaccine Scam.

Thanks for that Roxy

There are some horrible low life people around
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 10:07 AM

Its beyond belief the lengths people will go to trick others ...i agree with SF....off with their heads
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Its beyond belief the lengths people will go to trick others ...i agree with SF....off with their heads
Give them Covid and not allow them the vaccine.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2021, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Give them Covid and not allow them the vaccine.
That would be insulting to the virus JB...
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 04:08 PM

I'm not sure it it will be the same for everyone, but the process at our health group is, 'phone call and/or text to make the appointment with timer, date, and location information.

All forms are filled in by the medical staff at the vaccination station. They are long and detailed and take a while, plus the wait after the jab to check for any adverse reaction.
Expect the first jab to take up to an hour give or take a bit.
The second jab is much quicker since the forms have already been done, and there is no need to check for reactions after the jab.

This is my experience in SW England with my elderly Outlaws who have had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine.

Keep the card you are given after the jab(s) safe. It is my belief that some time in the future, proof of vaccination will be required for entry to certain establishments.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 07:35 PM

Our appointment was made by a phone call with a short questionnaire about our fitness as do we suffer from this or that. One of the questions was ‘Do we taken Warfarin?’ Mr Mags takes a different blood thinner which, he was told, was alright.

We were given a choice of appointment times.

One important thing to remember is we were asked to make sure we have our NHS number with us so things will flow smoothly and there would be no hold ups by having to look up patient’s NHS numbers before giving the jab.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top