Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 05:01 PM

Re: Scotland in New Lockdown.

Apparently children between the age of 12 to 16 are spreading this disease, the most, that is what I have just read ,it was posted on the net a day ago.

Sorry I misread it, it read more than likely they are spreading it.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Apparently children between the age of 12 to 16 are spreading this disease, the most, that is what I have just read ,it was posted on the net a day ago.

I think that's why a lot of schools don't want to open. They think it could be spreading that way too.
I have a feeling that in a few days we will all be in total lockdown again.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I think that's why a lot of schools don't want to open. They think it could be spreading that way too.
I have a feeling that in a few days we will all be in total lockdown again.
Isn’t that tier 4 Tiff?

I’m already in that,
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 05:14 PM

I've read somewhere that school staffrooms are the worst places to be to catch dreaded lurgies of all types.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 05:14 PM

Isn’t that tier 4 Tiff?

I’m already in that,
We are tier 3 here in Devon. I don't think tier 4 is total lockdown. Not if you have shops still open that aren't food related? If it is, sorry you are.
We have the lowest infection rate here but even ours is rising fast.
I haven't been far for months, just shopping when I have to & not been near a town centre for months either.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 05:16 PM

It's on the BBC News that Boris has called an emergency meeting of MPs, think you'll all be in Lockdown by tonight as well.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 05:22 PM

Isn’t that tier 4 Tiff?

I’m already in that,
No, Tier 4 whilst the current highest restriction it still has some differences to an actual 'lockdown', like what the country faced back in March of last year.

In Tier 4 places of education and worship are still open. People are allowed to exercise in parks and other open places. People are allowed to meet people in their support bubble or ONE other not in their support bubble in a public place. In a lockdown, that all stops.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
It's on the BBC News that Boris has called an emergency meeting of MPs, think you'll all be in Lockdown by tonight as well.

I think so to. It will be like what happened back in March.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

04-01-2021, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Quicker than I thought, but has to be done & more importantly properly enforced too.
We had a gang of 20 or so young lads on our road a couple of nights ago, out for trouble no doubt, the police were called by a neighbour around 10/11 p.m., but by the time they arrived the lads had dispersed & gone different ways.
This is happening a lot around here lately & not just at night, during the day these gangs terrorise the younger kids too, whether the same gang or different I don't know, but it's the first time it's happened on our road.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I've read somewhere that school staffrooms are the worst places to be to catch dreaded lurgies of all types.

I can well believe that,Percy.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top