Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 09:55 AM

Re: Are You Going Anywhere Nice Tonight?

Originally Posted by summer ->
This is the first New Years in years I will be at home...have to admit though I'm not a fan of New Years Eve bashes but I like to be with pals and have a laugh. Art like you I have no idea what to wear to my living room....I might not attend

Happy New Years everyone
summer, That made me laugh! I am sure you have loads of dresses to choose from but like me, l bet you’ll end up wearing your comfies!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I will celebrate in style - warm and snuggly under the winter quilt - in bed - fast asleep! Never do make a fuss about new year.
Me too ST with the addition of a hot water bottle, Chloe has one too in her bed
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 09:56 AM

at least summer you have the excitement of moving house......anywhere nice?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Well that is....other than sitting on your settee, singing ‘Auld Lang Syne?
I am still undecided what to wear to see the New Year in... long or short dress? Mmmmn let me think?
Have you decided your attire yet?
Will, you be toasting the New Year in, or do you have other plans?

I never see the New Year in, Art, but I think it’s great if you enjoy to see it in with family, friends,...have a great evening!......
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
at least summer you have the excitement of moving house......anywhere nice?
Just outside Harrogate Macy a gorgeous little village....thank-you for asking and Happy New Year
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
i will reflect of what we did last year after an evening meal, boarded a Thames cruiser and in full party swing just under big ben and the fireworks saw the new year in. This year erm....
macey, l am sure you could spend the day making a cardboard replica of Big Ben! At midnight, you and your wife could close your eyes, and waft your mind back to that special night.
Got any sparklers knocking about?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 10:03 AM

summer, That made me laugh! I am sure you have loads of dresses to choose from but like me, l bet you’ll end up wearing your comfies!!
For sure Arty that's if I even stay up
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

31-12-2020, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Me too ST with the addition of a hot water bottle, Chloe has one too in her bed
Meg, You mean... Chloe doesn’t have an electric blanket? Poor little girl waking up with a cold hot water bottle!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

31-12-2020, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I never see the New Year in, Art, but I think it’s great if you enjoy to see it in with family, friends,...have a great evening!......
Pauline, You know why you don’t see New Year in.... because you’re too shattered after all that housework!!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 10:17 AM

Pauline, You know why you don’t see New Year in.... because you’re too shattered after all that housework!!

...show us a pic of what you wear, Art,......

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top