Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2020, 11:20 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi
Good morning all
My plans have changed , now in coronary care unit again in Stoke.

At least I will not be on my own over Christmas.

Have a good day all and stay safe
Sorry to hear you are back in hospital Swimmy, you will be well looked after....... hope you feel better soon.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2020, 11:53 AM

Happy Christmas Eve everyone. Have a good day and take it easy but above all stay safe and well. God bless you all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2020, 11:55 AM

Swimmy, so sorry to hear you are back in hospital. Hope you get some rest and you are looked after as you deserve. God bless you.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2020, 12:13 PM

Ha Ha!

One of my Son-In-Laws (aka Santa) has just visited, briefly, as he his picking up and dropping off presents, for all the family, as he drives round all of their homes.

All the presents have been labelled and put in black bin liners.

It's good fun, he says, but not the best logic, as you have to work hard to get the sequence right.

(How many houses? - about 10!)
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2020, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Happy Christmas Eve everyone. Have a good day and take it easy but above all stay safe and well. God bless you all.
Thanks but "take it easy" - fat chance! I've been on the go since 9am this morning doing a string of little jobs that were suddenly added to my "to do" list late last night. I finally put my tool box away at 1:30 just in time for lunch. Now I can chill.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top