Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 09:51 PM

Re: On A Scale Between 1 - 10. How Happy Are You? Or Change Happy To Miserable?

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Happy sometimes.
Sometimes fits of depression.
Ditto

Actually I'll edit that, feeling 'low' sometimes rather than 'depression'.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 09:55 PM

10 for me , no point in being depressed
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I would have thought everyone is happier some days than others.
It depends depends what life throws at us.
It's not the challenge Mups, there will always be challenges, every day presents different ones....It's how you approach and deal with that challenge....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's not the challenge Mups, there will always be challenges, every day presents different ones....It's how you approach and deal with that challenge....

Yes Foxy, I'd agree with that.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 10:02 PM

I get moments of being very high then moments of being very low, the lows are very much short lived these days,.

To be honest Art, I need the low times to appreciate the high times, if that makes sense.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 11:15 PM

I presume 1 is suicidal and 10 is within a finger touch of paradise? I will say honestly that that most of the time I feel pretty happy. Define happy? For me, that means I feel healthy enough for my age. I feel good in my family and they feel good with me. I am satisfied with what I have and don't stress wondering how I'm going to get more. I have enough to be comfortable and I have a damned side more than a lot of people in the world. So I feel lucky as well as happy. I live in a great country that has plenty of happiness and optimism inducing sunshine and healthy fresh food: and a health system that works. I find the less you judge other people and try tp think of ways to punish them for not being like you: and the more you concentrate on seeing the good in people..the happier you are. As always. Not a sermon..just what is right for me. If something wicked my way comes..then I may be a 2 or so for a while. Ifmy wife and son died..I would minus 10. If my wife could retire and live the life of pleasure she has spent her whole working life earning: and my son could finally relax from studying and smell the roses..i'd be 10 plus all the time. If I was invited to join The Rolling Stones..I'd be a 20
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 11:18 PM

8 and three quarters on the happy scale
9 after a good night sleep...
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 11:18 PM

I'm just waiting for the Fireworks, and happy to do so.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2020, 11:22 PM

If you want to be sad, just look at the black and white photos of previous recessions etc, that is where the reality resides.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2020, 12:52 AM

I'm generally a happy, optimistic, glass half full sort of person but I have sad spells sometimes.

I soon get over it by telling myself 'Things could be worse'

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top