Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2020, 01:10 PM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

It has been a lovely Autumn day, sunshine all day with temperature about 27°C.

I continued the tidying of my garage and discovered these:

They are not N95 or whatever the standard is but they are better than nothing if push comes to shove. Only 7 but I don't need them at the moment anyway.

I was thinking of mowing the grass but found other more interesting things to do.

I get my flu shot on Friday.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200415_182255.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	12253  
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2020, 03:53 PM

I am an unhappy little soldier today. Last week I broke a crown on one of my incisors and today a metal crown on one of my molars lifted off when I was eating some soft cheddar at lunchtime. I've spent the last 2hrs trying to find a pharmacy that has a stock of temporary dental repair cement so I can, at least, cement the metal crown back in place while I wait for my dentist to reopen. None of them have a stock; they all seem to have run out
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2020, 04:27 PM

Plenty of dental repair kits on Amazon, Percy
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2020, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Plenty of dental repair kits on Amazon, Percy
Yes, I looked at all of them and on eBay. Most of the reviews say they don't work. Others are out of stock. I've found a temporary fix though. I'm using Polydent fixative. I hope that'll do until my dentist reopens.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top