Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 11:17 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone.

Going to be hot today - temp due to be in 60s. Will that cause the virus to go forth and multiply - or will it kill it off?

Am gradually sorting out DVDs - some that I haven't watched in years may well be going out ... somewhere! Charity shops are shut down.

Stay safe
Difficult isn't it. Plenty of time to sort out books, DVD's & anything else not wanted now, but nowhere to take them.
I have a lot of all the above, most are in bags/boxes, stacked around the house.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 11:55 AM

A late good morning all.

What a glorious sunny day. We must be grateful for small mercies.

The chap across the road asked me if I needed any shopping this morning, which was kind of him and much appreciated.

I am just going to finish some household accounts, then I will be working in the garden for the rest of the day. Hoovering can wait!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 04:06 PM

Thank God today's a day of rest because SWIMBO has just presented me with a list of jobs to be tackled next week. It's as long as your arm and ½ way back again .
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 04:07 PM

No much to do this morning but this afternoon decided to clear out the grid in front of the garage doors. Simple enough job with the petrol blower buit amazed at the amount of dead leaves underneath. Didn't even have to lift the grid up which made it easier.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
No much to do this morning but this afternoon decided to clear out the grid in front of the garage doors. Simple enough job with the petrol blower buit amazed at the amount of dead leaves underneath. Didn't even have to lift the grid up which made it easier.
Son had to lift ours & it was welded to the sides with mud, but he did it & now the rain runs right down into it & away instead of heading into the garage.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top