Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 11:58 AM

Re: IT certainly pays to shop around,

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
If you have the time,

Do you shop around,for a cheaper deal?

Sainsburys Cif cream,£1.50p

Pound stretcher Cif cream,90pence.

It all adds up!.
Hi Pauline

Most places where I live.....all you have to do is bring in the advert from the paper, and the cashier will give the product to you for that price, no matter what store is advertising the sale. It is well worth cutting them out of the paper or printing them off the internet. I save a bundle doing this.

Used to be, that I would drive to each of the stores who had the sale on, and I would stock up.....but I don't have to do that anymore.

We have two very inexpensive stores called "No Frills" (aka No Thrills, haha) and Food Basics. They are quite a bit cheaper than other stores, you have to bag your own groceries.......which is no big deal for most of us.

Great thread Pauline
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 01:25 PM

Re: IT certainly pays to shop around,

Yes, I shop around. I can remember many prices in my head, then I price compare. I shop less at Tesco and Asda these days, and more at Lidl.
I don't like the Pound Shop, the sizes are smaller, I prefer Savers.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top